• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

rattle/knoking over rough road tarmac or pot holes

Did you replace the track rod ends just for the sake of it thouvh? Or was there actual play in them? Is there still play there? Or been re-checked? So you can rule out tie rods.
  2. B

rattle/knoking over rough road tarmac or pot holes

Tryed your steering arms (tie rods)? I recently picked up my ep3, the guy sayed it needed a track-rod end because of a knock. The knock would only happen on pretty big bumps but once i checked it,it was actually the n/s/f tie rod had play at the end closest to the rack. Got the part sitting...
  3. B

How to check airbag codes ?

Airbag light is on and both scan tools ive got wont "talk" to my ep3, following the manual way with a paperclip, pin 9 is empty/blank? Anyone know how to do a manual check on uk models?
  4. B

Are clutch master cylinders a common fault?

Nah,we'r up in Glasgow. I swapped the master cylinder but not much diffrence,pedal is abit lighter but bite is still on the floor so gonna put a clutch in it on payday :)
  5. B

Yeah gonna have a play with that when swapping the cylinder over :)
  6. B

Picked up my ep3 yesterday,only fault with it is the clutch biting point is mega low and when you select a gear the car rocks forward slightly as if the clutch aint fully dis-engaged.The gear change is also abit tight selecting gears.Ive already said to myself it needs a clutch but my mate in...
  7. B

Exhaust sounds/videos

Not really wanting any rasp :( Slightly deeper tone would be fine but my days of ****ing off the neighbours/mrs are long gone :)
  8. B

Exhaust sounds/videos

Whats the most quiet setup de-catted? Im looking for more power but not the noise that goes with it :(. A case of custom system with huge centre silencer?
Back