• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

FD2 Electrical Problem

Yes.. you try to reset the ECU itself first..
  2. H

FD2 Electrical Problem

no need Sir.. last time, i didnt coded the keys... after i replaced the Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
  3. H

FD2 Electrical Problem

RE: PROBLEM First thing, u try to reset the ECU located under the dash or under the hood(if im not mistaken);).. then if still problem, try to check the error code by using scanner tool to rectify the problem..
  4. H

FD2 Electrical Problem

sorry for the late reply.. i bought only the use one.. it cost me around $400 .. if new one it cost around $800 from japan...
  5. H

FD2 Electrical Problem

just to quick update re:my fd2r electrical problems.. i have been researched everything.. finally, my fd2r is going back to normal the problem is Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) inside the under dash fusebox.. which is u have to replace whole thing the fusebox:)
  6. H

FD2 Electrical Problem

I just sent my FD to the local workshop..they said all the wiring are in normal.. but they rectify that my dimmer switch has problem.. could it be that or some one else??:(... in my mind could it be Electronic Load Detector inside the fuse box under the hood or else...:( need you guys opinion...
  7. H

FD2 Electrical Problem

Yes bro.. I sent my car to local workshop here.. They said, my battery is still in perfect condition.. :confused::confused:.. They tested also the alternator is still in good charge...
  8. H

FD2 Electrical Problem

Helo i am new here... I'm having difficulties in rectify of my honda civic fd2 type R which are having some electrical problems.. 1. When insert a car key into the ignition key, "beep" or chime sound appear then after 10 beep sounds its gone.. 2. Then i start the engine, the door indicator, I...
Back