• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

CAT Problem

Hi Replaced my CAT a few months back and now I am getting code 420 saying a problem with the CAT, does this mean the new CAT is faulty?
  2. C

OBD 2 Reader

Hi All, was just wondering what was a good OBD 2 Reader for a reasonable price?
  3. C

Start problems

Hi Everyone For the last few months have had the problem of car not starting then randomly not starting then maybe anywhere from 10 mins to a few hours then it will start again. The starter motor, battery and ignition switch have been changed for new ones just wondering if anyone else had this...
  4. C

IAT Sensor

Hi everyone Had my EML come on so done the old paperclip trick, came up with code 10 IAT Sensor so got a new one and changed it. Been running a few day's now and the EML came on again and again code 10. Does anyone know what else it could be apart the sensor and how to check?
  5. C

Start problem

My dreaded car not starting again has returned, think I have it narrowed down to a relay or switch somewhere. I have replaced battery, starter motor and sent alarm box back to Hamilton and Palmer for refurb. Car started playing up a few weeks ago but today was the worst, go to start the car get...
  6. C

M2 Sport exhaust system.

Just had the M2 sportbox and unsilenced centre section fitted today and WOW, didn't expect it to be so loud but its good nice tone when cruising the boom when you floor it then lots of pops when you lift off. Just need to sort the centre heatshield as it has come loose and is now rattling.
  7. C

Rear brakes not working?

Hi everyone, after some advice. Been checking the posts about warped disks and seized calipers and I have a problem with my rear brakes. with car jacked up I spin the wheels and get a slight grinding noise as the wheels spins but are good and solid with handbrake applied. pads don't look like...
  8. C

CAT Prices

Hi everyone, ordered a new M2 catback system, was out looking underneath the car to see what I would need to replace (Bolts, Rubbers etc) noticed flange from cat to centre section will break when I try to remove the bolts so will need to get a replacement cat. Now called local Honda garage to...
  9. C

Complete Re-Spray

Hi everyone Was just wondering if anyone has had a full re-spray and roughly how much it costs, will just be a re-spray as there is no damage just the usual scratch marks.
  10. C

Complete new shocks and springs

Hi everyone looking at doing up my type R, shocks and springs have seen better days so was wondering what the best option for replacing the lot i.e just to replace all shocks and springs with standard or upgrade them or go for coilovers?
  11. C

Car starts, Car doesn't start.

Hi Everyone Got a slight annoying problem with the EP3 R, car will start fine but every now and again I will unlock it go to start it and nothing. When it does this I lock it leave it 20 mins then go back and it starts??? Anyone had this problem or any ideas what the problem maybe as it is...
  12. C

Front Bumper

Hi everyone, got a 2002 ep3 type r and was looking at doing it mechanically and bodywork wise. Was just wondering if the facelift front bumper just fits onto a pre-facelift ep3 or does it need modified in anyway?
  13. C

wont start after seized idler pully

Idler pulley seized so change that no the car wont start, turn the key all lights but no click or turn over. Tried battery starter still wont start any help please. Cheers Chris
  14. C

Belt and Pulleys

Need some urgent help, was driving the ep3 type r today when some strange noises started coming from the engine bay then lots of smoke, had a look and the pulley at the top of the belt on the side of the engine was sparking and all over the place. Recovery guy said it had seized was wondering...
  15. C

Wheel Nuts?

My wheel nuts have seen better days where can I get new ones for standard EP3 wheels?
  16. C

Alarm problem

Spoke to h&p today and looks my alarm circuit board has gone. How much should I be paying to get it disabled so I can still drive the car as some places are quoting me more to disable it than it is to fix it. Update !!!!! ok left car for 5 days went out and alarm/fob was working car now starts...
  17. C

Key fob!

Went to Tesco last night locked the car with the key fob and when I came back to it tried to unlock it with the key fob but it didnt. Opened the car with the key but didnt have the small red flashing light on the dashboard but put key in and had full electrics radio, fan etc. Is it simply my...
Back