• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

EP3 PLM header

Hey guys, looking to buy the PLM header for my ep3 type r. Iv got a gruppe m intake and an invidia G200 catback exhaust fitted at the moment. Just wondering if i install the PLM header with a small 100 cel high flow cat, will i get much more power ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. P

EP3 BBS rims

Where can i get cheap BBS rims??? Want a set for my ep3 type r. Something like in the pic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. P

EP3 Mugen grill ep3r

Hi im looking to purchase the mugen pre facelift front grill for my 03 ep3 type r. Does anyone no how they are fitted? Are they a straight fit, i dont no anything about them Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. P

EP3 What rims are these?

Does anyone no what rims these are, where i can get them and how much? Wanting my ep3 to look like this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. P

EP3 Ep3r wheel specs

Hi guys i own an 03 ep3 type r and im looking to buy a new set of rims but to use the same tyres i have now on my stock ep3 rims to go on the new rims. What are the wheel specs of the stock ep3 type r rims??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back