• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FK2 New Type R performance?

I am yet to drive the new Type R and am curious as to how fast it is. How doe's it compare to STi's, e92 M3's and focus's RS's ect? After driving an M4 at the weekend it has made me want to get something a bit quicker in the future. I've spent a fair bit of time in an e92 M3 and really like it...
  2. S

FN2 FN2 clutch

My missus rang me from work today to tell me the clutch is slipping on the FN2 Type R after 46k. Honda quoted their standard price of £660 but was wondering if anybody knows anywhere around the Leicester area where I could get it done? Is it a pretty standard job or would it be a bad idea to...
  3. S

FN2 How much do you think this is worth?

Due to their not being many for sale and the big price difference in the ones that are, I am struggling to find a fair price to put my car up for. It's a 2010 Champ white with 47k on the clock and full service history. It has had three previous owners and is standard. Any advice would be greatly...
  4. S

FN2 Really thick question!

I have just noticed that the RHS brake light seems to always be on. Is this right? Is it actually a brake light or is it a kind of running light. If I press the brakes only the LHS and middle lights come on. The RHS is already on. Also when I turn on the rear fog switch nothing happens. Am I...
  5. S

FN2 CW Prices

So what is the general consensus on pricing for these in the future? Do you think they will hold their value or go down in price? The prices have stayed quite stable for the last year and I am hoping that they will hold their value as they are quite rare and everything now is forced induction.
  6. S

FN2 250bhp cost

So I've finally convinced my wife that modding the car would be a good idea and am just figuring out the costs. I know a remap with hondata, intake, cat back and braded brake lines will be around 2kish and will probably get around 215-220 on the rollers. What are the costs involved to push 250...
  7. S

FN2 Mugen 20 for sale

Just spotted this on Piston Heads. What I would give to own this car! http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/civic-type-r/mugen-20--honda-civic-mk8-i-vtec-championship-white-type-r-2011/4322706
  8. S

FN2 Cooking brakes

I went out for a drive the other day. I forgot how bad the OEM brakes fade on the fn2. After a mile or two they were shot. What is a good brake configuration to use? I want to upgrade the brake lines, pads and discs on my champ white but am not sure what parts work together the best. If somebody...
  9. S

FN2 YT10JVU - Know this car?

Anybody know anything about this car? I am viewing on Saturday at a dealers in Mansfield. Cheers
  10. S

FN2 Championship White FN2

I'm just after a bit of advice. I am looking for a Champ White FN2 and am tempted to put a deposit down in this one tomorrow. I have owned 2 ep3's and an 07 FN2 so am in two minds whether to go for it or not. How much difference does the LSD make? Also doe's the price seem a bit high? Any info...
  11. S

FN2 Tuned fn2

Hi lads just after a bit of advice. I am on my 3rd type r but have never nodded any of them. Basically I am a bit bored and want more power. I no about the usual mods but am worried about committing all that money if the gains are not obvious. So my question is, if I put a hks rsk on and a...
  12. S

FN2 Average age?

So how old are you fn2 owners? I'm 29 with two kids, a wife and a mortgage, and all my mates have moved onto m3's and Audi's etc. Makes me feel like an old git in a young persons car. Still love it though. Just curious as to how old everybody else is.
Back