• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

EPS problem

I thought so. Relief is an understatement. Power steering is awesome. How I've missed it lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. L

EPS problem

Thought I'd update this. Took it to Honda. They just had to clear the code and now all working. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. L

EPS problem

I might pop into one they are only down the road and ask see if I can talk to an engineer. Thanks for your help guys hope it's something simple and not a new power steering Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

EPS problem

I was hoping this wasn't the case. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. L

EPS problem

I can't remember if I did but it's a possibility that I did yes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. L

EPS problem

Checked all connectors and fuses again and still it doesn't want to play. Any other ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. L

EPS problem

Pulled the 15amp FI ECU one. Have disconnected and reconnected a few times. Left the battery disconnected for the whole of the British Grand Prix and still nothing. Will triple check the connectors again. Thanks :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. L

EPS problem

Hi guys. I was doing some work on the engine of my ep3 and had to disconnect the eps. Forgot to plug it back in when I turned the engine on. Plugged it back in and now I have no power steering and the EPS light is on. Made sure all connectors were plugged in correctly, reset ecu by...
  9. L

Injectors? Ticking

Will do thanks mate. Will prob be next week after work at some point. As am still in Europe at the moment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. L

Help. Alarm problems. Urgent.

Hi there I have an issue with my car alarm. I'm currently abroad with the car and when I unlock my car (have toad ai606) it sets the standard alarm off. I don't have the old car keys with me so I can't disarm it. Anyone know how I can disable it with just the key as I'm in Europe for a...
  11. L

Injectors? Ticking

Bump and update. After trawling the posts on here checked the manifold and found several bolts to be loose. Tightened these and it has from what I can tell quietened down. However....... There is still a ticking and listening through the drivers side wheel arch I can hear a mild squeaking...
  12. L

Injectors? Ticking

Hi Recently my EP3 has developed a rather loud ticking sound under acceleration and quieter at idle. Have adjusted the tappets and this has quietened it down a bit, had a good listen at the weekend and it seems to be coming from the injectors. I know there are reports of the injectors being...
  13. L

How to change transmission oil?

Followed this guide. Was spot on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. L

Cone or mushroom?

Looks good mate. Is there any heat shielding on it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. L

Cone or mushroom?

Be interesting to know if this is true. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. L

Cone or mushroom?

Still needs a few bits doing to secure it in place properly. But here it is. Will try get some clearer ones tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. L

Cone or mushroom?

When I opened the link It was all in Japanese. When I cleaned the foam on mine it was absolutely filthy, surprisingly so. I'm hoping the new location will reduce the amount of dirt it picks up and not get as hot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. L

Cone or mushroom?

Yeah the pipe goes straight like you just described. Am gonna get some over the weekend so will post one up here. The only reason I moved it was because I wanted to relocate the ik to where it was. Hazz can you explain why a larger surface area would affect filtration, I thought the type of...
  19. L

Cone or mushroom?

I've moved the battery into the boot though and the filter sits where the battery used to be just behind the headlight with a cold air feed coming up from the fog light holes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. L

Cone or mushroom?

I have a green mushroom filter (the hks one in the link above actually) on my ep3 and sounds and looks awesome. Not sure on how much better performance is compared to the others but I like it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. L

Emissions k-pro question

The eml isn't an mot fail?! I always thought it was. Yeah thought as much on the cat. Ah well worth a try. Thanks for all the info :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. L

Emissions k-pro question

Found it. Is listed as a japspeed decat down pipe with resonator. Looks like I'm gonna be swapping it out for the cat for mot time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. L

Emissions k-pro question

It did pass last time with it on. It looks like the cat is still there but basically no insides. I'll get the exact pipe info and a pic tomorrow weather permitting. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. L

Emissions k-pro question

I've had my car checked mid MOT renewal by a friend and with the de-cat (silenced apparently, not sure if this is just another word for sports cat so forgive my complete ignorance here) and it looks like it will fail on emissions, also have the standard appearance of the engine warning light...
  25. L

EP3 2nd Gear Crunch Question..

Hopefully then an oil change and the clutch bleed will help it out. :) Mine crunches when hot or cold. It seem to have a mind of it's own. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. L

Looked it up and found this: http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/do-it-yourself/284236-diy-transmission-rebuild-89pics.html Sod that!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. L

It's got a new clutch in it. How easy is it to change a synchro? A gearbox is about the only thing I haven't taken taken apart on a car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. L

I'm sure this has been answered but I can't seem to find anything current on the web so here goes: I seem to have developed the 2nd gear crunch issue, was made slightly better by bleeding the clutch but it's still there. I'm gonna try changing the gear box oil and see if this helps. However I...
  29. L

Abbott's EP3

Hi New to the forum but not to cars :) Have a Cosmic Grey 53plate EP3 CTR. Mods So far: SS Manifold and JapSpeed De-cat Green Cotton Airfilter - Moved to behind headlight. Battery moved to Boot. Few Audio Bits S2000 Start button HIDs Planned Mods: Kpro or K100 Coilovers RBC intake and...
Back