• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Fn2 door card pockets

Hello to all just a quick question does anybody know if the door card pockets on the fn2 split from the rest of the door card? Reason being mine is buggered and was wondering if I could get away with getting just the door pocket thanks in advance
  2. T

Ep3 front bumper

Does anyone know weather a normal 2dr civic front bumper would look right on my ep3 as I need a new one still have grille and badge to swap over cheers
  3. T

New center caps

Hello to all I am about to paint my wheels and I need to replace the center caps preferably in championship white oh yes there for standard ep3 wheels does anyone know where I can get some? Cheers
  4. T

Steering rack

hello to all in about to replace the slider in my steering rack on my ep3 and was just wondering what grease i need to use, any help is greatly appreciated cheers Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Tapatalk
Back