• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Post your entire cleaning collection!

That is some serious cleaning gear!!! I need my own collection now! Where to start?
  2. R

Focus RS

The sound is another level!!
  3. R

Choosing new tyres best price and performance

Camskills pirelli p zeros :-)
  4. R

Front Knocking & Light Steering

Ball joint looks nakered matey
  5. R

Gearbox lsd fitting

Grinspeed are very helpful and one of the best mods on the type r!
  6. R

knocking from front end

I had this turnt out to be the wishbone main bolt had come undone a turn or 2 which allowed slight movement on the wishbone easy fix just tighten.
  7. R

What primer to use?

Id rub them dwn with 500paper then high build primer them then rub them down after for nice smooth effect
  8. R

best petrol ??

Tesco 99 super ;-)
  9. R

EP3 02 EP3 Running Rough

Its proberly due to your o2 sensor mate although you could clean out your maf sensor make sure thats ok.
  10. R

Greasing streering rack.

Its not the easiest job todo mate
  11. R

perfomance mods

Or go turbo ;-)
  12. R

perfomance mods

Get induction tbe noises changes alot, catback, hondata then lowering
  13. R

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

That colour is just man
  14. R

Help please - noise at low end

Check all your hoses for splits or one may of popped off.
  15. R

Scan gauge

Is it litrally just plug into obd port under steering coloum n thats it? Might have to get one
  16. R

Scan gauge

Just wondered if anybody on here is running a scan gauge on there ep3 type r? Just wondering if using it on my ep3 turbo will it give me boost readings etc? Im running hondata ecu
  17. R

Wheel size.

They look sick mate!! Was just looking up what is the best size alloys for the ctr? I get a fair bit of spin as its a turbo 450hp would changing to 18's help with this issue was thinking 18 tyre size 225 40 18 or stick with rota 17's hmmmm
  18. R

Wheel size.

Iv got meister coilies so can adjust the height if needed tyre size would be 205/40/17 not sure on the offset which offset would be best?
  19. R

Wheel size.

Looking at buying rota grids but will 17 x 8.5's fit the ep3 type r ?
  20. R

Rota's

Right decideing on which alloys to go for and iv choose the rota grids but was just wondering if 18's fit like 18x8.5 et44 5x114?
  21. R

Ball joints

Great piece of advice mate, great information. I can see exackly whats happening with how u was explaining it, i will *** to take it to a garage then get them to check it out as u said. It isnt low low as i dnt like the tyres in the arches lol do you know anywhere that sells the cv joints or is...
  22. R

Ball joints

Thanks for the reply mate, alot of good information there. I will do just that just finding somewhere that knows these cars around essex tbh to have a look. If its the cv joint whats my option? New driveshafts? Its only 1 side and tbh my car hasnt handled as wheel as i thought it would feels a...
  23. R

Ball joints

Just a question i have a knocking noise coming from the ns when igo round rounabouts or turn out to the right but not going over bumps which i think the ball joints need replacing as its wen the weight is tranfered i get the knock. Anywer in essex where i could get them replaced? Also isit worth...
  24. R

Gearbox oil.

I am looking to change my gearbox oil as i havnt done it yet since owning the car (2months) and want to know which gearbox oil i should be using as i am running an uprated diff? Also how much will it take iv been told 1.7ish?
  25. R

Meister coilovers all done!

I've finally done a change over of coilovers from Tein to Miesters zeta-r's it took me about 4 hours only due to having to hacksaw the drop links off. I alsp replaced my track rod ends and drop links while i was there. I am still getting a slight knocking noise from the near side when I turn...
  26. R

5 speed or 6? Help

I havnt a clue on all the ratio and things tbh of each gears and that. Whats the basic set up and final drive?
  27. R

Changing coilovers

What tools i going to need to do this any ideas? Thanks
  28. R

Fancy new coilovers

I am looking at getting new coilover kit just dont know which ones for my ep3 type r. I want adjustable as the ones i have atm are Tein Monoflex which i will be selling when i have got a new kit. Any ideas on kits?
  29. R

5 speed or 6? Help

I didn't know as they convert 5 speed to 6 not to badly priced didn't know if it was reversible. What do you mean in the pocket bud? Final drive sounds like a decent option any idea on pricing?
  30. R

5 speed or 6? Help

I am just wondering as i have an ep3 type r turbo has anybody changed from 6 speed to 5. I hear when boosted 5 speed is better opinions please? Also does anybody know a rough price to change to 5?
  31. R

Help with engine mounts.

Hey guys im having a few issues with knocking over the last week or two when i brake i get a knock also under load sometimes its hard to get in gear, maybe to much movement there. Im thinking my engine and gearbox mounts need upgrading as its a turbo ep3 running 400+hp on standard mounts with...
  32. R

HELP

My EP3 CTR Turbo has been driving fine up untill erlier after i had done 40odd miles motorway trip i wanted to give it a little and just as it was about to come on boost it went flat no power. It has stutterd before but not this bad im debatijg weather it was because i was a little low on petrol...
  33. R

Knocking noise

I have noticed the CTR has creeking noises and knocking clunking noise i can here it alot more at low speeds ie turning out of a junction. Its like a clicking noise on right hand turning sometimes left. Just wondered if this could be a faulty steering rack cant really notice it when going around...
  34. R

EP3 Civic Type R Turbo

Its running over 400hp such a fun car to drive, i run the lowest boost setting for daily drives and is still . Few litttle niggles with it suspension has a knocking noise which im unsure about itis running Tein suspension but where it has been sitting around undriven for a year and half need...
  35. R

EP3 Civic Type R Turbo

[/URL][/IMG]
  36. R

EP3 Civic Type R Turbo

Hey guys im quite new to the forum had a couple of type r's before and now iv got this little beauty just thought id share a few pics to get me started. [/URL][/IMG][/IMG]
Back