• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SWANNY

Condensation in brake lights

I have had my fn2 for around 5 months and i have gone through three brake light bulbs(all on the same side),but since the weather has changed recently iv noticed condensation on the insude of both clusters. ive removed the whole cluster but cannot remove the cover, has anyone expierenced this...
  2. SWANNY

need more mid range for FN2?

Morning can anyone help me im looking for more mid range power,im thinking of maybe a 4 2 1 mani induction kit and maybe a full exhaust. All of these are my intentions but im on a budget. Which is the first mod i need for a little bit more mid range?
  3. SWANNY

FN2 FRSU on fn2 Problem

Morning people, I have recently has the stage two FRSU on my FN2, and i recommend it to anyone it now drives on rails, however there is a downside to all the fun ive been having. The only way for me to get home is over speed bumps which i have to take at around 5mph and at an angle, which is...
  4. SWANNY

Can bluetooth be fitted to an fn2 stereo

Does anyone know if bluetooth can be fitted to a built in stereo, i wish the original owner got that option from new as i would like music and my phone through the stereo. Any ideas people?
  5. SWANNY

new discs and pads causing squeak?

Hi all dont suppose anyone can help, ive had new pads and discs fitted and they squeak at low speeds while coasting. If anyone has experienced this please let me know what it could be, im hoping that its just a case of breaking in the new pads/discs. would be much appreciated. also its a...
Back