• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Oh nice, similar colour to my new ones? I'm gonna sell the Torques as a set, not sure on what sort of price they're worth though.
  2. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Yeah sounds good; would you like the other 3 and maybe a tyre to go with it? ;)
  3. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

You are right, just had a look then. I do remember looking at them at the time, not sure why I didn't get them from there; must have been a reason. If I have XXRs in the future I will be sure to use them.
  4. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Thanks, I do too. My Rota Torques will be going up for sale if anyone is interested. I can either sell with the Bridgestone Potenza S001 - 5mm of thread all round, or most likely I will strip the tyres and sell the wheels on their own.
  5. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Yeah since they have been on my radar I've been noticing them on a few different cars. Sidenote: I ordered them from Revolution motorstore; and my recommendation is to steer clear of them unfortunately. The delivery of the wheels was ok, slightly delayed as one arrived to them damaged but no...
  6. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Thanks. I went for a pioneer headunit, can't remember exactly but it was £100 and has like bluetooth connectivity etc. I am very pleased with it, connection was easy and it came with a mic for handsfree phone calls.
  7. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Yeah thanks. I am the same, I got the Rota Torques as they seemed to be the one to go for. I told myself I liked them but deep down they didn't fully do it for me!
  8. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Ha, they are XXRs ?
  9. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Likewise! I was like a child when I saw them.. I had to have them, regardless of getting new wheels and tyres only months previous..
  10. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Didn't realise I hadn't updated for so long. I also got new mats (completely transformed the interior and would strongly recommend) and a skunk2 weighted gear nob. I've since fitted an aftermarket headunit as CD's were doing my head in. Future plans: Rear windows tinted...
  11. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Update: I got some some new rims a while ago now, just got them fitted today. I liked the Rota Torques, but once I saw these I just had to have them. Got them fitted today and I absolutely love them.. It has transformed the car in my opinion. I got the rear arches pulled and rolled in...
  12. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Would there be much/too much stretch if I wanted to put 215/40/17 tyres on an 8.25" rim? Cheers
  13. E

17"x8.25" ET35 114.3+100x5 PCD

Ah thanks; might it work?? ared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 3.5mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 22.5mm more than before.
  14. E

Thanks for the reply, how come? What does the +100 part mean?
  15. E

Ep3 type R. I have been on that website but it doesn't really help me, I don't know what I'm doing tbh.. i currently have rota torques, 17x8 ET48 on 215/40/17, my car is lowered -30mm and there's no rubbing issues. Just want to know if I can swap for the above fitement. Thanks
  16. E

Hi. As the title suggests: 17"x8.25" ET35 114.3+100x5 PCD GOLD Will they fit?? On 215/40/17 atm and lowered -30mm. Help appreciated, thanks.
  17. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

So I have had a FRSU done at Grinspeed, going with the -25mm/-30mm Eibach springs. Turned up at about half eight in the morning and all was sorted by about half 12 I think. Can't fault the service, as I know many have said before, but I would also highly recommend Grinspeed, nice guys and did a...
  18. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Rotas are on! Really pleased with how they look and I gave them a coat of Gtechniq C5 before so they should be well protected. I also added type-r-owners stickers which I really like and a rota sticker which I'm still undecided on. I stupidly got 'Audi Only' tyres; Bridgestone Potenza S001's...
  19. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Holy **** it is loud, sounds amazing though, a lovely tone... I'll get a video soon, but it is the loudest car I've had yet, louder than my 330ci with back box delete no question.
  20. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Thanks, there is a big wait at TDi which is what I feared, but it's all booked in at DemonTweaks for next week.
  21. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Does anyone know where I can get an exhaust fitted around Liverpool? The places I've phoned don't seem to do aftermarket systems :/.. Thanks.
  22. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Pictures: They look lovely when the light hits them. Really pleased with the subtleness of the bronze. RotaShop were very good as well, quick replies and helpful service, well impressed with them.
  23. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Ah it was on the website. Not sure why that is, never had it before. Maybe it'll fix itself later on. Edit: I have solved it by using Bing instead; an unpleasant experience but it worked so I can't complain.
  24. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

The IMG code seems to have gone from Photobucket so I can't upload any pictures. Anyone got a solution to this?
  25. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

After a few weeks waiting I have just received my rims, and it was definitely worth the wait to get the colour I wanted. Here are a few pictures, more to come when they are fitted of course; still yet tot decide on tyres. Cheers.
  26. E

My first car CTR '05 plate NHB

Nice car, best colour! I like the little purple touches you've done but I am not a fan of the rim tape/protector sorry! Have you thought of getting them refurbed and maybe painted with some sort of purple twinge to them?
  27. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Thanks for that, maybe OEM size tyres then as they're OEM size rims. Thinking about it, I'd be better off with a bigger profile as the roads in Liverpool are terrible, and people have said that the Goodyears have a soft side wall and seeing as I wont be using it other than on the road, that...
  28. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

So I've just ordered myself a set of new bronze Rota Torques 17, 7.5" ! They're out of stock for a couple of weeks so I'll have a little wait, but it'll be worth it in the end, much prefer the look of the bronze over gunmetal on NHB. I am also thinking of a 205/40/17, is that a good idea size...
  29. E

My 2004 EP3, Mugen Rep spoiler fitted

Perfect, thanks. Where did you get them? As they look like nuts, not bolts to me?
  30. E

Hi again, I don't suppose you have any more pics of the wheels, maybe at a more side on angle? As I see you have red wheel bolts do you and I am considering getting them as well. Cheers.
  31. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Ok thanks, I'll see if any good ones within reasonable distance pop up; probably offer max of 550 see what that gets me. JDM ones ( red ) do bolt right in don't they? No issues ? Yeah sounds good jimbo, that's what I'm after! Although it comes with a silencer so I'm sure I can tone it down a...
  32. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Anyone have any idea? I would like to get them soon and don't want to overpay. Thanks.
  33. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Also, how much are red premier recaros worth?? I've seen a set in good condition, not mint but no major tears or anything, and was wondering how much I should be offfering for them? Cheers.
  34. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Cheers, the mods begin at the end of the month so looking forward that! I definitely would do. I wouldn't bother with hand polishing at all, does nothing compared to a machine polisher. They're easy to use, fool proof and are about £150 for the Das6-Pro along with pads and polish which I have...
  35. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Ok thanks for that, gaskets come with it so I'll just get some bolts from somewhere and I'll be good to go. Anyone ordered from the BuddyClub UK website? If so, were they good/safe/reliable? Thanks for the comments on the polishing, it works wonders on these cars, especially black. I will get...
  36. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Thanks, just need the time to do the rest of the car. Fitted team Heko wind deflectors, really like the look and functionality. I am going to be ordering a Buddy Club Pro Spec III cat back next month and I was wondering if I'll need any gaskets or bolts? If so, what size? As I see tegiwa sell...
  37. E

I think I'll go for 7.5j and then I can add spacers if needed to get the desired look. I've done the whole stretched tyres thing with my last beemer but this time around I will be making sure there's ample room.
  38. E

Ok thanks I'll keep that in mind for when the time comes, not near the top of my list though so it'' be a while.
  39. E

Have you thought about a Mugen rep wing? I love the way they look but I'm a bit hesitant due to the fitment issues that people have had. Other than what you've done plus that, I can't think I'd want to do much more to mine either. Edit; Ah **** just seen you mentioned it on page one. What drop...
  40. E

Lovely looking car, pretty much exactly what I have planned! You're just a long way ahead :/. I wasn't sure about the rota torques but I think you've made my mind up, they look excellent there.
  41. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

So yesterday I gave the bonnet a machine polish and wax, didn't have time to do anything else unfortunately but I am pleased with the result. I used a Das6 Pro with mezerna polishes and pads, although I wouldn't recommend their pads as they give off lots of dust/parts of the pad. I...
  42. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Thanks, yeah it is in a bad way, hopefully when I machine polish it this week I can make some improvement. I think I have decided on a buddyclub pro spec 3 cat back, I'll be getting it in a month or so. I assume their website is the best place to purchase it. Cheers, Ed.
  43. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Hi all, new to the forum and just got my type R after changing from a E46 300ci. I've only had it a few days and I am really impressed. I wasn't expecting to be impressed with the speed coming from the 300ci as they are supposedly the same, however I would say this feels faster; probably due to...
  44. E

Spoon System

Thanks, got some info off jimbothemagnificent from his experience of the M2 and i'll be going for that one, seems like a nice sound for a better price, obviously build quality will suffer but he says that it is good enough and it fits fine.
  45. E

Spoon System

Sorry to go on.. But I guess my question is also how good are replica systems ? If they are that stainless steel t304 or something like that, are they gonna be ok or crappy sound and fit etc. ?
  46. E

Spoon System

Where is the cheapest place to get a genuine one? How much are they ? Trying to look but not sure if im looking in the right places..
  47. E

Spoon System

Are they total crap then ? Or pretty similar
  48. E

Spoon System

Hi there, can anyone tell me if this is genuine or not ? These ebay ones here : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-2-0-TYPE-R-EP3-SPOON-N1-STYLE-ROLLED-TIP-EXHAUST-BACK-BOX-M2-Z2006-/271344625825?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f2d6668a1...
  49. E

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

Well that looks awesome. Love the colour and the bonnet, such good work gone into this
  50. E

Greeny's White Bagged EP3!...*Magazine Shoot**2 awards*

Looks really nice, were the old wheels grid drifts, or just rota grids, they look less concave. Looks absolutely brilliant as is i'd say. Was it much of a job to fit the mugen lip ?
Back