• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

New Member - Engine Management Light Advice?

Thanks for your comments so far chaps. The more i think about it though, i may just go down the route of getting the cat put back (no rhyme intended!). Undecided at the mo - your own opinions may help? Keep it as it is, or put it back??? :confused: I must admit though, it does make a...
  2. C

Yes i've been told that they have the original cat, which they will sell with the car if necessary. I'll make sure this is the case though! Dont suppose you know if it's easy to put on/off? It's just that if they wont put it back on before they sell it, it'll be down to me to sort out - and...
  3. C

Howdie all, I'm a newbie in the process of buying my first CTR - it's a 2003 NHB with a couple of mods......RAM Air Induction Kit, Sports/Lowered suspension and a performance exhaust. Anyway on the first test drive and after giving it good going over i noticed that the Engine Management...
Back