• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. davieg7

Clutch problems

Cheers buddy wripping the box out was last resort looks like I will have to now
  2. davieg7

Clutch problems

Clutch Hi mate my clutch make is a national and it's a 53 plate ep3 thinking could be selector fork or release fork
  3. davieg7

Clutch problems

Hi guys looking for some help, recently changed my clutch after a few days started feeling a bit sticky going into gear so I bled system and again felt ok for a few days then same again I then changed master and slave cylinder and surprise surprise same again the problem is helped if I double...
  4. davieg7

Clutch problems

just checked half hour ago seem to be weeping fluid from the seal
  5. davieg7

Clutch problems

Should I have to bleed my clutch hydraulic system after installing a new clutch kit. I have installed a new kit and I am having to bleed system with no success which leads me to think that I have some sort of problem with my hydraulic system which has probably goosed my old clutch in the first...
Back