• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Chimejczuk

GEARBOX PLUG CATASTROPHE

So yesterday my car blew lots of white smoke out the back and then the gearbox sounded like it had imploded!!! upon further inspection it would appear the Drain Plug for the Gearbox had pinged of and drained the box of fluid. Luckily I wasn't to far from home so nursed it home. this morning...
  2. Chimejczuk

Hole in engine bay!!

Hi Guys, so ive owned my EP3 for just over a week and something happened which shook me a little. when i drive through a puddle water is getting up into the engine bay and onto the air filter (has some cheap induction kit with cone filter on for now) it appears in the back right of the engine...
  3. Chimejczuk

Private Plate

HI Guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place but its not actually for sale yet. i have a private plate M20 CTR - My 2.0 Civic Type R what do you think this would be worth roughly?? Any help appreciated :evil:
  4. Chimejczuk

First EP3 Build So Far !!!

My life so far with a Honda Civic type R So I purchased my first CTR on 11/07/2014 and got it for a good price which left me a little money to spend on it. This turned out to be quite lucky as there where a few essential things that needed doing and then I wanted to change a few bits and bobs...
Back