• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Didz1993

Chris' Cosmic Grey Premier Edition

Right, been a little while since an update. But my J's Racing bits came! :D Good service from Sumo Power, any problems they contacted me straight away. Would use them again! Loving it now they're all fitted :) The smallest things make the biggest differences! Sadly it's not all roses as...
  2. Didz1993

Parts have come and been fitted, just waiting to update the thread as my internet is a bit dodgy lately. More will be done!
  3. Didz1993

Not much of an update, still waiting on the bits from Sumo Power and waiting until payday for a few more purchases. Still, popped round my buddy Si's house Tuesday on my day off to help tidy up his engine bay and polish a few bits in mine. Also had this beaut in for a service and cambelt...
  4. Didz1993

Cheers dude! Lots more to come yet, just want to take my time rather than rush through it all.
  5. Didz1993

True ;) he can always replace any piston rings you fry...
  6. Didz1993

Ah yes I remember! Very tidy!
  7. Didz1993

As long as you don't blow the welds on the intake ;)
  8. Didz1993

Go for it
  9. Didz1993

Oh so you live almost exactly opposite me over the water then? Well a few hundred of us have regular meets in town, next one is at Mayflower Park on the 24th if you're up for it
  10. Didz1993

I'm over Hythe/Holbury way, and you?
  11. Didz1993

I've never looked into those, I've heard they're mega expensive though... mine have been kept up together so that's cool, but to be honest I think I'd just go grab a pair from halfords for £10 than pay probably over £100 for genuine ones. They won't last as long but save you a fair bit, up to...
  12. Didz1993

Haha, she's staying with me for a fairly long time ;) besides the gent I bought it off has already called dibs! :lol: yeah any parts I want I get discount on them. Unfortunately we don't stock Mugen or Spoon parts like the Hendy group do for example
  13. Didz1993

It is yeah, the previous owner took the whole system off. Tidied up most of it and sprayed/polished from the cat backwards! I'm just as OCD, got to keep those tips shining! :D
  14. Didz1993

Cheers bud! remembered your password did ya? ;) You'll see it soon enough! Will have to arrange a meet or something
  15. Didz1993

Thanks for the comments guys! MIGHT get the bottle filled at some point ;) plans wise I'm putting my own spin on the engine bay (in progress) then I'll be getting a few mugen bits and chasing a bit of power. Also want to sort a set of volks at some point! UPDATE Went up to Andover Sunday...
  16. Didz1993

UPDATE: So the other night me and a friend of a mine went down to Calshot beach (my local) and took some snaps, came out quite well to be fair. Yesterday my carbon spark plug cover I ordered from Tegiwa showed up, ordered Monday and came Wednesday. Pretty good quality and no more green :)...
  17. Didz1993

Cheers! Credit to the pervious owner.
  18. Didz1993

The engine is completely standard and the bottle is currently empty. However I have a rolling road print out taken from the car when the NOS was running on the rollers at ABP of 256.7 bhp.
  19. Didz1993

H is my first post on the forum.I recently purchased my first Type R, a MINT cosmic grey premier edition. Some of you may recognise the car as the gent I bought it from used to be involved on the forum and I believe he knows a few of you including TDI North. He owned the car 6.5 years and was...
Back