• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Mugen Twinloop Exhaust EP3

Does anyone know the size of the donut gasket that sits between the mid pipe and the back box? Seems ones I try are too thick.... and not allowing a full seal between the two joints. Diameter is correct as fits on the mid pipe flange just not in the back box flange.... Sent from my iPhone...
  2. D

Used KPRO help

Ive bought a used kpro that is mapped to the same mods as i will be running once i get my JRSC fitted. Am i right in thinking this new ECU with the KPRO will be linked to the car it came off so will not work with my car ? What is required to get it working on my car? I know to get the...
  3. D

JRSC Info / Help :)

Hi Guys, Ive been offered a full Jackson Racing Supercharger conversion kit for an EP3 and just need some info as to whether or not its a good deal or anything i need to be aware of if i take the step and go Supercharged. How much do JRSC kits go for nowadays ? This one has...
  4. D

Danny_J's Premier Edition Cosmic Grey EP3

Owned the car for quite a few months now so think its time I started a build thread. I spent ages looking for the right car! Best part of 8 months in fact. But eventually i found the right one :bigthumb: Bought in Aug 2014, and been loving every moment since, theres something thats so raw...
Back