• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. richyi

Rear camber arm bolt thread size needed

Hill just a quicky. What's the tread size and pitch for the long bolt which fastens the rear top camber arms to the hubs. I need to get some locknuts for arms I brought . Cheers
  2. richyi

Brake master cylinder for ep3 ctr

Hi guys , I'm really really struggling to find a brake master cylinder for my 03 ctr . Everyone I order in or check has the brake pipe outlets on the wrong side of the cylinder . All second hand ones on eBay are correct with the outlets pointing right( looking at cylinder from front of car) (...
  3. richyi

Brake fade problem

Hi all hope you had a good Xmas and new year. Hope for some advice and thoughts on this one Just before Xmas I fitted new dicks and pads all round on my ctr ep3, replaced them with kinetix grooved and dimpled discs with brembo pads. Also changed the fluid to ate blue. I ran them now for bout...
Back