• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

AEM V2 intake

Are there 2 sizes of this? have on for my EP3 but some of the fittings won't line up, therefore I have assumed that there is an EP3 one and another for a different model but if someone could confirm for me that'll be sweet
  2. M

Can anyone help please?

Got a couple of problems with my 02 plate EP3 and need some help/advise if poss. Firstly after getting home yesterday and locking my car the passenger door will not open from outside or inside. The key fob still works the central locking but the lock rod thing on the passenger door doesn't move...
  3. M

ICE supply and fit in Essex

Does anyone have any recommendations for a company to supply and fit some ICE equipment for me in Essex? Or just someone to fit and I'll source the parts myself. Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers
  4. M

Fititing rear speakers, help!!!

I have got some 16cm speakers to fit in the rear of my 03 plate EP3 and the adaptors to fit them in place but I cant figure out how to fit the speaker to the the adaptor!! The adaptor I got off ebay and screws in nicely to the existing holes left by the old stock speakers but none of the holes...
Back