• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. I

Engine Management Light error codes (P1298/P0131-2) and other random issues

Hi all, Following on from my previous thread, some new problems have cropped up, and I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight :) The alarm issue has been solved, and the car starts first time. However, one of the other issues I mentioned in the previous thread keeps popping up...
  2. I

EP3 Alarm Fault/Random Engine Cut Out

That was something that the breakdown company and I checked on the roadside. The alternator works fine, and there is a new battery too (what started the problem in the first place lol) Ah fair enough with the ELD, at least that's one thing eliminated. Well just as an update, I've paid someone...
  3. I

EP3 Alarm Fault/Random Engine Cut Out

Hi all, new EP3 owner here needing a bit of advise. I bought a 2002 EP3 around 2/3 months back, and for the first 2 or so weeks, had no problems with it; even took it abroad for a 600 mile round trip. However, after those two weeks, my battery completely died, which led to the alarm going off...
Back