• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. matt78

Focus RS

That looks awesome. There was a lime green one at a car dealer where I was looking at an EP3 Type R. Really liked it, and thought the matching green Recaros looked great.
  2. matt78

Surprised by my MPG!

Ah not just me then! When I was talking about getting a Type R and saying I was hoping to get 35mpg out if it I was laughed at! By people that don't have Type Rs though...
  3. matt78

Surprised by my MPG!

Well I need to fill it again this morning so I'll make an exact note of all the figures and double check! But before I did the calculation I was thinking it seems bloody good!
  4. matt78

JamesT's Facelift DC5 - Kakimoto exhaust & Bilstein coilovers fitted

Really like that! Would have got one of those but for the ££££....
  5. matt78

Surprised by my MPG!

I bought a Civic Type R (EP3) a few weeks back and have now calculated the mpg on £50 (37 litres/8 gallons) of petrol. I do 40 miles a day and I'd say 80% of that journey is on 60mph limits, where you can comfortably do that speed. It's came out at 37 mpg which has really pleased me. Obviously I...
  6. matt78

EP3 EP3 cup holder/tray cover question.

Ok thanks. I'm gonna have to take a look at another one then and see what's happened. Something's obviously missing or broken!
  7. matt78

Has nobody ever heard of this problem??
  8. matt78

Hello from a new boy.

Thanks Chris. :)
  9. matt78

Hello from a new boy.

Cheers! Really like the way it drives. That gear change is fantastic.
  10. matt78

Hi everyone, I'm sure someone will give me a quick answer. Just bought my first Type R. The cover for the double cup holder, that has the Type R number plaque on, slides forward every time I brake, and slides back again every time I accelerate. What's the reason for this and the fix please? :)
  11. matt78

Hello from a new boy.

I'm new here, just bought my first Type R. So thought I'd say hello! I do have a technical question (well not technical, an interior issue) but I'll try to post that in the right place! Here's my car:
Back