• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. matt78

Surprised by my MPG!

I bought a Civic Type R (EP3) a few weeks back and have now calculated the mpg on £50 (37 litres/8 gallons) of petrol. I do 40 miles a day and I'd say 80% of that journey is on 60mph limits, where you can comfortably do that speed. It's came out at 37 mpg which has really pleased me. Obviously I...
  2. matt78

EP3 EP3 cup holder/tray cover question.

Hi everyone, I'm sure someone will give me a quick answer. Just bought my first Type R. The cover for the double cup holder, that has the Type R number plaque on, slides forward every time I brake, and slides back again every time I accelerate. What's the reason for this and the fix please? :)
  3. matt78

Hello from a new boy.

I'm new here, just bought my first Type R. So thought I'd say hello! I do have a technical question (well not technical, an interior issue) but I'll try to post that in the right place! Here's my car:
Back