• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

17x8

Those wheels are all kinds of naughty! What model are they? Did you have to roll the lip on the arch at all? And what tyre size?
  2. B

Lowering springs ruining the car?

I had eibach springs on a fairly new fiesta st a few years back. It felt awful but looked good! I then invested in some gaz gold coilovers and it was unreal the difference! It was strange how different it was! ive just bought an ep3 that has lowering springs on and doesn't feel too bad! But I'm...
  3. B

17x8

Thanks guys! Backed out of buying them in the end! im not on coil overs yet, so will probably go for coilovers first! would be interested to see what the sti wheels look like on a ep3! Please put some pics up :)
  4. B

17x8

Hi all, ive seen a set of wheels I'd like for my ep3! they're 17x8, et38. Will that squeeze under the arch, or will I have to roll the arch? Also can anyone tell me the centre bore size for a civic? Thanks
Back