• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Good work Leooo I trust Tom gave you the same price or better, after all you have put a lot of...

Good work Leooo I trust Tom gave you the same price or better, after all you have put a lot of work in. Only reason I ask is I did initially think Tom had quoted me wrong, very good price I thought. I have not made my mind up yet, the handling of the car has improved. Now I know I have new...
  2. B

Insurance what does it cost you???

Just Renewed the type R a 2.2 Vauxhall and my Yamaha R6 all Fully Comp Protected £787........................Age 41
  3. B

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

I received a call on my mobile today 8th June, (obviously the correct number was given) Email was sent on the 4th. I expected an email reply or call on the 7th due the weekend, like I said seemed a little slow to me, but maybe i'm fussy ? For your info: My best priced quote could only be...
  4. B

Well spent some time filling in all the details you require, emailed in as you suggested and guess what...? Nothing no reply. Great service, thanks...
  5. B

Tim, Thanks for the info and quick response, bit long winded, but filled in and sent...fingers crossed.
  6. B

Was going to get a quote but as I work 9-5 and can not call from work, do not have time to call using my mobile at lunch. You are closed Saturday, do not have an online quote facility, made it impossible for me to make contact :-(
  7. B

Condensation!!!!

silica gel bags in the boot stops it alltogether i have 2 large ones from work rear window heater not been on since and front screen has not misted up either even after defrosting in morning at 5.30am
Back