• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Burn! Motorsport

DC2 rear shocks and springs

If you want genuine then from Japan is the cheapest way but you are still looking at 400 notes for the pair. To replace with coils you would be looking at 800 ish for a reasonable set but they will spoil the ride of the car. Spoon make a set of fixed dampers for about £600. I happen to have a...
  2. Burn! Motorsport

FD2 Cheap FD2

Or a hole in his wallet that needs fixing quick. Now where did I put that family heirloom....
  3. Burn! Motorsport

Dc5 manifold on ep3

The dc5 mani is a bit better than the EP3. The nice thing is the 2-1 is interchangeable with the likes of Spoon so you can decat and replace for MOT's
  4. Burn! Motorsport

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

It's a beauty. Love the colour
  5. Burn! Motorsport

Type R #9 CW FD2

I thought I replied to this earlier?? Nice number. Bet it feels great?
  6. Burn! Motorsport

Repeatedly warped front discs

I can get them out of Japan. A full set of four is about £800 inc vat and everything so a corner will be about £200
  7. Burn! Motorsport

Bridgestone launch new Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Been on the look out for these, hope they come to the UK. I'm a fan of the 002
Back