• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Ep3 brake rattle

Hi all, I'm sure I've seen another lad with the same issue recently but can't find a post..... Ive just fitted ds2500 pads and the pads are rattling. Anyone else had this issue or know the solution? Thanks a lot
  2. L

Evo wheels, advice and pics please!

Hi all, im looking at buying some evo wheels for my ep3 type r. the 6 spoke (evo 8 wheels i think) I think im right in saying these are 17 x 8? I want to know the following (dont laugh) Do they affect the handling of the car? (good, bad or otherwise) Do they slow the car down? Do they scrub on...
  3. L

What oil would you use? An old question i know!

Hi all, just after a simple answer please. Ive got an ep3 CTR on 49k. Only mod will be a K&N filter (for sound not performance) Could you please post the brand/ type of oil you would use. I know there are many on opie oils etc that are good for the job but im interested to see which is the...
  4. L

EP3 Facelift or not?

Hi all, im looking at a CTR this weekend and its a 53 plate, very late 2003. It is a facelift with all the bits and pieces but ive seen a couple things online saying the facelift didnt start until 2004. Can anyone help? The car completly standard and owned by a middle aged guy for the last 4 years.
Back