• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nightrunner

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Afternoon all, I'm not new to the forum but haven't posted in a while, even when I had my last Type-R I didn't post much to be honest. Anyway, after owning a DC2 for a year I sold that and owned a Z4 35i for 4 months. Lots of power and torque (300bhp and 295lb-ft) thanks to the two turbos...
  2. Nightrunner

DC2 which catback to go for?? Skunk DC Sports Invidia

Morning all, Looking to get a catback for my Teg. Bought a DC sports axleback earlier in the month but when attempting to fit it, i noticed my current B-Pipe is royaly rotten so would barely have anything to attach the new axleback to once i'd managed to get the old one off! After that...
  3. Nightrunner

DC2 midpipe replacement

Afternoon all, I bought a second hand DC Sports axleback last night, not the straight through design but more of a street muffler (like the spoon street muffler and tannabe medallion touring backbox). Had a look this morning at the state of the midpipe rear clamp connecting to the oem backbox...
  4. Nightrunner

CW UKDM DC2 - First Type-R

Afternoon all, I posted a new user thread a few months ago in the hope to soon purchase an EP3 or a DC2. Yesterday, me and my old man travelled just over 300 miles to look at two DC2's, fortunately one of them was very much worth the trip. + -83k miles -Full honda service history and book...
Back