• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Y

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Even at top speed the type R is rated higher, just slightly though.
  2. Y

I doubt that there will be a Type R next year. At first there will come a 1.0 turbo and a 1.5 turbo, together with the 1.6 diesel. There was no word about a Type R in Geneva.
  3. Y

This was the Memo which the dealers got as far as I understood.
  4. Y

Front and rear bumper yes, not sure about the rims, rims looked like painted, at least I couldn't find the beginning of the tape. Also looked like the stripe it's below the clear paint on the rims.
  5. Y

No clue what that is, probably some dsp but it's only for non GT's, at least that's what is stated in the price list. You can't order it for the GT.
  6. Y

As far as i know they only come with the aha-app, don't know if spotify works with aha. Twitter and Facebook works with it as far as i know, so Spotify maybe too. Unless they added new stuff in the Honda app Center thats the only app.
  7. Y

I guess this is still a preproduction Civic, hopefully it will look better with production spec.. Door gaps look normal, it's just the gaps of the front bumper. And the boot isn't closed.
  8. Y

As far as I know the speedlimits are just temporary, they will make other adjustments to the Ring, probably bigger/higher fences to make it saver for visitors/spectators. Just not this year, most likely next one or through the winter.
  9. Y

It's a K20C1. Boring, I know
  10. Y

It actually is very flat, except where the exhaust runs and the rear torsion beam area. You have to see it for real, it doesn't look like that on pictures.
  11. Y

You can see it at the 24-hour race/WTCC race at the Nürburgring this weekend.
  12. Y

That's how direct-injection engines sound when the hood is open. They work with pressures around 200 bar/2900psi, you probably heard the fuel injection valves. That's if you mean that, I don't really know what "tappety" means since i'm from Germany :)
  13. Y

My dealer told me around 300 and that's only for Germany... Don't know if this is true though...
  14. Y

My dealer said at the moment it looks like August but it could also get September, he has to wait for Honda to confirm the date after he send the contract to them. He said after that it will take about 3-4 weeks before Honda will confirm the month of delivery. Btw. i think we are still at...
  15. Y

That's about the same my dealer told me, he said around July/end of July he will get one Type R and he's not allowed to sell it. For ever other Type R he orders Honda wants the contract to be send to them. My Civic Type R will most likely arrive in August...
  16. Y

http://hondanews.eu/eu/en/cars/media/pressreleases/43867/a-hot-hatch-icon-reborn-all-new-honda-civic-type-r-engineered-to-be-a-race-car-for-the-road
  17. Y

Ah, so it's over the top?
  18. Y

That happens when you put a turbo on it, still looks better then most 2.0 turbos, at least they show the engine and dont't cover it with plastic panels.
  19. Y

Anyone has a clue what the gauges show on the right side, with the MPa (obviously something with pressure) and % (torque vectoring???)
  20. Y

And when you listen to it a few times you start to like it :)
  21. Y

Finally something official: hondanews.eu
  22. Y

I guess it's the NSX :)
  23. Y

19:15 CET so I think 18:15 UK time.
  24. Y

People need to wipe their brains and forget about the concept. Yes it looked great but that was just horrible marketing. Unfortunately we won't get it. But besides the great looking concept, a Type R always was a standard car (Civic, Integra, NSX, Accord) with bolt on parts and despite their...
  25. Y

That's what they did with all other Type Rs or not?
  26. Y

The add looks good but it's again the Concept. It won't look like that... The only pictures we have from the „real“ thing are those 3 pictures from the hondanews.eu site.
Back