• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Will 5x114 fit 115,110,100 etc stud pattern ???

Hi all Just wanting to know if my Roa GTR's will fit any other 5 stud patterns.
  2. S

17 X 8.5 J tyre size ???

Decided to Sell my Rota GTR's as now have GT3 17X7.5 with 215/40 17...... ended up with sticking to 7.5J....
  3. S

what oil is everyone using?

5w40 Mobil super 3000....excellent tolerance to high temp.
  4. S

2.25" OR 2.5 " Custom Exhaust (STP Exhausts in Yorkshire)? ?

Looks like a Tegiwa is possibly on the way.
  5. S

EP3 JETEX exhaust opinions

The Knock off looks better.
  6. S

Sound difference between JDM N1 and M2 Backbox ???

Hi guys As above ...any difference on tone/noise ? Running DC5 MANI, M2 B Pipe and OEM BACK BOX. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-2 ... 3f2d6668a1 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-N1-Style- ... 3f51b5eb1c BEEN LOOKING FOR A BACKBOX NOW FOR TOO LONG..... Current setup is a little too...
  7. S

Rota GT3 pics on EP3 please ?

Hi Looking to put a set on my EP3, JUST CANT DECIDE WHICH ONES...:eek: Going to stick with 17" but add 215/40/17 rubber. Thanks guys
  8. S

17 X 8.5 J tyre size ???

Thanks guys....next set of wheels then....would 8J be ok without rolling arches ? Can i keep the 205/45/17 tyres ?
  9. S

17 X 8.5 J tyre size ???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/17-NEW-BBS-RS-STYLE-ALLOY-WHEELS-FITS-MINI-KIA-HYUNDAI-VAUXHALL-SUZUKI-MAZDA-/261936208853?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Car+Make%3AHonda%7CModel%3ACivic%7CCars+Type%3A2.0+Type-R&hash=item3cfc9d5bd5 Thinking of getting these, but dont want to roll the arches..... car is...
  10. S

m2 silenced back pipe

No..not being sarcastic...I've used Tony Banks for 2 previous cars.
  11. S

m2 silenced back pipe

He is top notch.... Im going to use STG just cause they are closer, and quoted me £ 300 for a full system cat back.
  12. S

m2 silenced back pipe

Was that STG Exhausts in Wakefield ? if so, they seem pretty good. I got mine booked in for August .....
  13. S

To be fair my car is only pushing around 210 bhp, so thinking that 2.25" will suffice...dont want noise over a few bhp... What is the stock CTR exhaust diameter ?
  14. S

Sounds like ill go 2.5" with a rather large backbox then.....
  15. S

Hey all Currently have K100 with DC5 Manifold and K&N Typhoon. Have decided to go for a custom fabrication...Just want it a little raspy with No drone, under acceleration. Question is 2.25" or 2.5" i will not be doing any further mods.:cool: At £ 350 for a custom exhaust, its awesome......
  16. S

Dc sports race header

Had mine mapped with k100, that was a major difference. Then added DC5 manifold, and the car just felt like the reins had been taken off.
  17. S

Dc sports race header

Just fitted DC5 manifold , and it certainly feels less restricted. Noise is hardly increased at all, except up into the 5000 rpm range....well happy for spending £ 150 and no MOT failures.
  18. S

EP3 High Flow Sports Cat Downpipe

How loud will the Piper manifold be with OEM Exhaust....if OEM is 3/10 what do reckon it would go up to ?
  19. S

Base map k100

Gerry at Performance tek is great....try him on F ***book.
  20. S

Headlight adjustment

Yeah, having the same problem.
  21. S

Piper manifold with OEM Cat back ...noise level ?

Hi all Just want to know if anyone is running the above and how loud is it over stock ? Also with a re map what was the result ? Thanks
  22. S

OEM manifold with de cat and map ??

Hi all I have been loads of re search on here with regards to modding my ep 3. However has anyone just added a de cat pipe to the OEM manifold and system with a hondata map ??? and what were the results. The stock system seems ok , just the cat is the major restriction... Thanks
Back