• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Renouf's NHB EP3 building into track/fast road car

Need to remove all the old stuff so it's back to metal i used paint stripper from wilko called nitromours i think it is. Then just used VHT wrinkle red paint and followed the instructions on the back. The rocker is a little fiddly getting off and on though haha
  2. R

Refurbished the rocker. inlet and aux. Fitted tegiwa air intake along with silicon hoses. Also new battery as old one was Sh*t. Innovative engine mounts
  3. R

The day I picked it up. Looked clean it's not as clean as my ek was hence why this is going for more track/fast road setup.
  4. R

Hey, Thought i'd finally make a build log for my EP3. I've had many civics all eks this is my first ep. I bought it year and half ago as a daily driver for me the missus and my little boy. I lightly modified it but nothing serious as it was daily and had my little boy in it all the time. About...
  5. R

Geo set up

Wicked cheers mate I went with the 30mm springs so ill stick those on and run the -1.4 front and rear and try the 0.4-0.5 mm toe and see how that feels
  6. R

Geo set up

Thanks fella was this okay in wet heard you push go.too far and back end is deadly what does caster actually go I know camber and toe
  7. R

Geo set up

Thanks buddy I won't be going crazy with caster just camber and toe at the moment I'd imagine fella
  8. R

Geo set up

Just ordered my eibach springs camber bolts and rear camber arms. My mate has a garage with aliment etc etc so we are doing it there out of hours. I want to do a frsu he does he's on the ek9 but wondered what are people running on their ep3s. Someone said the basic is neg 1 all around with...
  9. R

low rev missfire mystery, help please

Wizz I have the same problem, Whether it's cold or warm does it no matter what. I have changed my plugs twice, new tegiwa TPS and calibrated to 0.45 closed and 4.5 open. I've also changed coils, both o2 sensors still doing it, On the 15th I'm ordering a CPL reflash ecu and thinking it might be...
  10. R

cpl reflash??

I'm sure running the reflash k100 is better for your car than running it on the stock ecu. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you Wizz, I have the money etc but I'm miles from TDI and I'm only running a Teg m and a cat back, I can't see me going down the RBC route and decat just yet but It's a...
  11. R

Low end hesitation

Problem still there I have now changed: Spark plugs again Primary o2 sensor Throttle position sensor and has been calibrated to 0.45 closed and 4.5 open(Well I got it to 0.44 closed and 4.48 open that's close enough) Reset the ECU and then drove it for a while so the car could relearn TPS and...
  12. R

Low end hesitation

I thought it might have been sensors as I had a light on for 2ndary sensor so I changed both no codes now but still doing it. It misfires low down and when I go to pull off and press the accelerate and lift the clutch it's as if I haven't even got my foot on the accelerate so have to rev it...
  13. R

Low end hesitation

Owned my ep3 for about 6 weeks now but I have started to notice a low down hesitation, I know this may sound silly but the best was for me to describe it is when low down in the revs say around 2k not hard accelerating but just cruising and feels not quite right then when It goes over 3k feels...
  14. R

EP3 Aux Pulley

Is the belt easy enough to remove and new one put on? I've bought a new belt as my current one looks like it's never been changed lol
Back