• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

Booked in for K-Pro @ CPL Racing

Had mine kproed by Guy about 3 weeks ago. Well happy with the result :twisted: Cant wait till the weather gets better so i can try it out on some dry roads.
  2. K

How long soes it take for you too clean your car??

Takes me a good 4-5 hours and looking 8) after, so well worth the time. Not been getting the time in the last month to give her a good clean though :evil: so had to be a couple of short cleans. About 2 hours
  3. K

www.mytyres.co.uk (What jokers)!!

Was just about to order some tyres from them in the next few weeks. May think other wise now.
  4. K

2 grand to play with :-)

Yes get some NOS :D :D
  5. K

Greenlight Insurance

Greenlight got my insurance down by about £500. Was paying just over a £1000 with direct line, then when i said i was doing some mods they wanted about £1200 for the year, went to greenlight and they quoted me just over £700 pounds. Well happy
  6. K

Gruppe M is a bit on the expensive side, think its about £450. But then is ment to be the best. But if you want to go lower, go for the AEM open cone filter (cai or v2), which do make a lovely noise when you hit vtec. These are around £180 pound mark.
  7. K

£2000 lucky you. Just over 1000 quid would get you a spoon b pipe and n1 back box plus a Gruppe M Enjoy your new found welth
  8. K

Need KPro

Must get a Kpro soon. Just trying to get the bottle to spend all that money on a tiny little chip, and probably some more £s on a r&r getting it tuned up right. Think i well be getting it done at cpl as that seems the closest to me.
  9. K

New Civic Type R

Have to say looks very nice, but that engine bay looks very very cramped.
Back