• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. whogives

HELP.... Guide to working out PSI Boost too BHP is it possible ???

This may have been asked before ....Sorry if it has Is it possible to get a very Rough idea of the BHP , when you know the PSI Boost.... s/charger kit ?????
  2. whogives

Trackers are they worth it

I know this has probably been asked hundreds of times..... 1. Do they really get your insurance prices down. 2. Has anyone got a tracker fitted. 3. Any reference too what type and who...(so many on the market) Any info greatly received :)
  3. whogives

Idle running problem

This has probably been asked before .... My cars idle is running up and down constantly between 800 rpm then up to 2000rpm. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
  4. whogives

CT Super charge Kit ....CPL Racing

Hi Guys, I'm looking a getting the CT Super charger standard kit from CPL Racing. I was also looking at fitting myself, I've come across some good fitting info via 8thcivic.com .... Comptech Supercharger DIY fitting. I was wondering if anyone on here has got or fitted this kit..... If so...
  5. whogives

Fit eibach rear spacers

Ive bought some eibach pro spacers for my rear wheels, I've looked at them to find there different to my fronts ...(fronts were bolt on). These have come with longer stud bolts so I'm gathering I need to remove my original hub bolts and fit the longer eibach so I can fit the spacers. I was...
  6. whogives

Lowered springs and stoptech brake problem FN2

Hi guys, I'm hopi g someone can help me.... I've had the eibach lower springs fitted a few months ago ..All Good. I then treated myself to a brake upgrade... I purchased the Stoptech Touring Brake kit which I fitted due to the calipers I also had to fit the wheel spacers..... know when I hit...
Back