• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. brent3045

Help, rocker bolts threaded

Number 6 mate, threaded at top side, found out can replace just need to cut nut off top
  2. brent3045

Help, rocker bolts threaded

Went to remove my valve cover tonight, as I did 2 nuts wouldn't come off. Managed to 1 off but other stuck on. The 1 I got off was threaded. Any ideas how to get other off and how to replace them?
  3. brent3045

My 543.9bhp super ep3

He bought that corsa back mate, after I bought ep3. Was a steal, had around 23k spent on it. Got it for a 3rd of that
  4. brent3045

My 543.9bhp super ep3

From Rotherham mate, a fair distance. The car is an absolute animal, had to quieten for track. Can't wait but will definitely be a handful Was also supposes to be going scs, but matt is taking the vxr now
  5. brent3045

Best oil grade for super ep3

OK thank you mate
  6. brent3045

Fairly hot mate, I go track with it. It has oil cooler on though.
  7. brent3045

My 543.9bhp super ep3

That's good going that mate, honda engines r great
  8. brent3045

My 543.9bhp super ep3

I bought it off a guy in your area JamieBoy
  9. brent3045

My 543.9bhp super ep3

329 torque and rpm limit 8500rpm, still on stock oil pump or would be slightly higher
  10. brent3045

My 543.9bhp super ep3

Planet performance and triple h performance mate
  11. brent3045

My 543.9bhp super ep3

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post a thread of my new car.
  12. brent3045

Bought mate, can post spec, if you want? Believe it may be 10w60
  13. brent3045

What's the best grade oil to use in my 543bhp supercharged ep3? Thx in advance
  14. brent3045

rsx front brake discs and calipers on ep3, whats needed?

Wanting to upgrade my braking capability on track more, currently running drilled and grooved discs all round, super blue fluid, braided hoses and ebc red stuff all round. Wanting to know what's needed to fit rsx type s front brakes and the size difference. Thanks
  15. brent3045

eml comes on only under 10 degrees

Wonder if anyone can help? Eml light comes on and triggers the cam sensor fault. If it's warmer than 10 degrees, it doesn't come on. I am running 10w/40 castrol magnetec oil, I believe it should av 10w/30 but unkunkwunknown if this would cause it. p0341 is the fault code. car is still hitting...
Back