• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

Hid ballast question

Thanks
  2. V

Hid ballast question

I thought the fn2 were already fitted with hid. I've a 59 plate and want to install hid lights. Do I need a complete kit or just bulbs? Thanks in advance
  3. V

Tinted Headlights front and rear.

Looks good. Did you have the centre bit between the rear lights done too. Any my one had experience with the covex light tinting film?
  4. V

FN2 Rust along the windscreen seal

Took mine in today. 59 plate. They took paint measurements whilst I waited and was approved before I left. Booked in for repairs in jan.
  5. V

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

Hello loxy. Much thanks for for the advice on the mods for my fn2. Ive taken the plunge and done the following. Hel braided lines. Stoptech discs all round. Mintex 1144 front pads ferodo 2500 rear pads tegiwa carbon intake box rrc inlet manifold tegiwa thermal inlet gasket Tegiwa...
  6. V

Many thanks loxy. I'll let you know once I decide what I'm doing. You advice has been a gem. Can't wait to get some of these things done.
  7. V

Thanks. One last thing with regards to the exhaust. Toda or mugen.
  8. V

Thanks loxy. I think I'll take your advice and go for the 421 as well. What is this balancer shaft delete kit. Is it essential. Also I've seen the miltek exhaust resonated and non resonated. Would the non res sound very harsh. Like a Subaru. Someone recommended the tegiwa exhaust but does it...
  9. V

Ok. Thinking about mods for my fn2 and was wondering if you could help. My proposal is hks risk with heat guard Full fast road setup with front cambers&rear shims. Eibach springs. Hondata remap- flash or k pro. Which would you recommend...
Back