• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TypeR 2009

Friend wants advice on modding EP3

My friend has seen that I've gotten pretty heavy into my fn2 & has now started thinking of doing his EP3 up, so my question is.... best induction kit - more for performance than sound but with abit of noise best cat back system - ideally as quiet as possible with the performance taking priority...
  2. TypeR 2009

Body kit upgrades

Open to opinions on this one & pictures too if anybody has them. BUMPERS & SPOILER 1. Mugen rear spoiler & GP rear splitter 2. Mugen rear spoiler & mugen rear bumper 3. Full GP kit & no mugen spoiler BONNETS 1. Tegiwa standard carbon fibre bonnet 2. Tegiwa vented carbon fibre bonnet 3. Mugen...
  3. TypeR 2009

Fn2 noise.... Gearbox or engine ????

Got this noise coming from either the gearbox or engine. it only makes this whirling noise in 2nd gear from 2000-3500 rpm. the noise is a lot more prominent when starting from cold, once I've being driving a couple of hours the noise seems to subside. It's getting to the point where it's bugging...
  4. TypeR 2009

BP Ulitimate Unleaded or Shell V power Unleaded

Just a quick poll as to which fuel people use in there fn2 type r's, standard or modified. Also are their any benefits to having your car mapped on super once other mods have being put onto the car?
  5. TypeR 2009

Rocker Cover Respray.... Issue?

Wanting to get my rocker cover sprayed up professionally being quoted a good price, just wanting to know if this carries any issues as the paint will also go on the inside of the rocker, also will I need new rocker gasket etc. any help appreciated Scott
  6. TypeR 2009

Which drop 15mm or 30mm with FRSU

Going to be getting all the suspension sorted out very soon, basically wanting to know the pros & cons of each... 1. Handling of both 2. Speed bump issues etc. 3. Firmness/softness of either
  7. TypeR 2009

FN2 - 14 Piece silicone Blue Hose Kit, fiddly to fit??? Help

Thinking about buying this 14 piece blue silicone hose kit off flee bay to dress the engine bay abit, already have a few blue anodized parts under the bonnet, so just adding to the collection. just wondering if fitting this kit is a fiddly job i.e liquid & coolant leakage's etc. which hoses are...
  8. TypeR 2009

19inch aftermarket alloy suggestions?

I'm wanting to buy some aftermarket 19's for my car it's nighthawk black, currently have 19 inch rage alloys in anthracite which look good but fancy a change, any suggestions would be helpful. Also how much would my rage alloys be worth to sell all running on eagle F1 tyres in excellent con...
  9. TypeR 2009

Group N hondata flashpro

Hi, i current have the hks rsk with tegiwa heatsheild on & a milltek non res. car back system . I have just ordered the hondata flashpro & intend to put the group N map on for the meantime whilst money funds build up ready for more mods. Just wanting to know how different will the car feel with...
  10. TypeR 2009

FN2 Hondata Flashpro Help

Does anybody know where the cheapest place to purchase one of these is, or on the other hand if i could get one second hand i would consider it. cheers for any help
  11. TypeR 2009

FN2 Remap Wanted, HELP Needed!!!!

I am wanting to have my fn2 mapped, I currently have the hks rsk & milltek non resonated system on it, I'm from Leeds/bradford area & wanting to know where remaps these cars to a high standard, without the price flying through the roof. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
  12. TypeR 2009

MARTELIUS CAT BACK (FN2) HELP

Hi, I am new to this forum & am wanting to know is the martelius system a good choice to make, i understand they are loud which is fine, but what kind of bhp will it give me? i currently have the hks rsk on the car & once i have bought the cat back system i plan to have it mapped at TDI North...
Back