• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. BIBULENT

ep3 rear n/s knocking!!!!!!

Found the problem both droplinks need replacing
  2. BIBULENT

misfire at low revs

Yes ep3 2003 89k
  3. BIBULENT

misfire at low revs

Ive got a misfire at low revs and it only occurs when the engine is hot. I've had the valve clearances done. Recently serviced with new air filter.plugs.oil change.air temp meter replacement and new spark plugs. I'm at a loss as to what else could be causing the problem like I say it only...
  4. BIBULENT

It's a power flow back box
  5. BIBULENT

Will check em pal
  6. BIBULENT

I checked top mounts and all is ok also removed wheel and inspected the caliper and that's free aswell the exhaust seems ok but the two rubbers I replaced are twisted but when I give the exhaust a jolt it's not catching on anything? Don't know what else to check
  7. BIBULENT

How do you get to the top mounts through the boot?
  8. BIBULENT

Ye.one caliper slider had seized so I freed it up and put it back on and the knocking started a couple of days after but I can't see how that is what's causing the noise the noise is when the rear suspension is in indifference?
  9. BIBULENT

My ep3 has recently developed a knocking on the rear end near side I thought it was the rear exhaust rubbers so I've replaced them as the exhaust pipe was close to the rear anti roll bar.also had a mechanic take a look at drop links and arms and can't find anything the noise isnt a low...
  10. BIBULENT

EP3 CHAIN DUE?

Will keep an eye on them thanks
  11. BIBULENT

EP3 CHAIN DUE?

I had the valve clearances done last week and honda didn't say anything bout the timing chain in bad shape. Will it make any kind of noticiable noise if worn? Cheers
  12. BIBULENT

EP3 CHAIN DUE?

I currently own a ep3 with close to 89k anyone know without checking the chain when its due or the sound it makes?
  13. BIBULENT

HEAT SHIELD REMOVE?

I'm wanting to remove the heat shield under the drivers seat as when its rained and going through puddles the exhaust vibrates under the seat is it a wise move to remove it or put some heat shield around the exhaust also how and what tools are needed to take it off? Any help appreciated guys...
  14. BIBULENT

MISFIRE?

Saying that the engine is a little noisy as in tapping
  15. BIBULENT

MISFIRE?

I will check the plugs
  16. BIBULENT

MISFIRE?

If its the chain it would be making a noise? ** check the plugs. cheers pal
  17. BIBULENT

MISFIRE?

No eml, last service last week apart from spark plugs 88k couldn't tell you when valve clearances where last done
  18. BIBULENT

MISFIRE?

Misfire at low revs when setting of in 1st & 2nd gear type r ep3 Any ideas guys?
  19. BIBULENT

CORRECT OIL/TRANSMISSION FLUID????,

Ye **** pal Straight swop for 5w40 then over to honda for mtf-3
  20. BIBULENT

Thanks I got the transmission oil from euro parts and they recommended it some good they r!!!!
  21. BIBULENT

Is 0w-30 suitable for my ep3 2003 88k and transmission fluid Triple QX ATF DX 111 for gearbox replacement Any help is much appreciated
  22. BIBULENT

hi peeps.new to site

Thanks for your help
  23. BIBULENT

hi peeps.new to site

Recently purchased a used type r 03 plate. can anyone recommend a gearbox oil?
Back