• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. adamlfc

removing air vents in centre console.

Ive got some pics of mine completely stripped. Im struggling to upload them if i can work out how to do it i will. It is down to the bare bones!!
  2. adamlfc

What was your problem to do that mate?
  3. adamlfc

iam guessing a child put the coins down the main air vent. I have owned the car since the end of January and noticed it a few days after buying it. just a major relief now theres no rattle it was driving me mad.
  4. adamlfc

Update.....had whole dash taken out and 4 coins removed!!! Expensive 40p to remove. All put back now and happy.
  5. adamlfc

ok thanks. will have to try and live with it mate by the looks.
  6. adamlfc

nightmare!!! rattle is very annoying and wanted to get it sorted. just thought if I could remove the vents then I could try and hoover up the coin or screw in there!
  7. adamlfc

Sorry ive got a fn2 2009.
  8. adamlfc

Ok thanks will search for the instructions on here.
  9. adamlfc

Hi does anybody know if its possible to remove the air vents in the centre console above the radio. I think something has been put down them and i have an annoying rattle when driving. Was hoping to remove them and see if its possible to get out what is rattling in there. Thanks.
Back