• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Brocko's 2005 EP3

The Focus finally sold, so I was able to start using the EP3 about a fortnight ago. Unfortunately because it had been stood for so long, the battery died & just wouldn't hold charge for more than a couple of days - so first thing was a trip to buy a new battery! Now it's all running normally I...
  2. B

Brocko's 2005 EP3

I know, it'll be a bit weird as I've not had a car off a mate before! So it feels like I'm under scrutiny :p, thinking about my old E36 has made me miss it, but I suppose cars are quite like ex girlfriends, in that you should never go back, especially after another man has been inside it...
  3. B

Brocko's 2005 EP3

Thanks! I had 3, but that red one was the one I kept the longest, ended up doing a full restoration on it. I was never that happy with how it ended up, so I ended up leaving it in my garage for ages then selling it to a mate for a fraction of what I'd spent on it :(
  4. B

Brocko's 2005 EP3

I've been lurking on here for a while now, so thought it was about time I started my own thread! As I've not got many pics of the EP3 yet, I'll pad this first post out with photo's of my previous cars: Started off with a mini: Spent way too much time/money on it over the years I had it, had...
  5. B

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Just my luck to be an awkward bugger :P Cheers!!
Back