• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

new members teggy. :D

Looking good!! Until I saw your no. plate I thought that was my mates old Teg!! His was lowered 30mm I think, with a DC Sports cat back and Mugen manifold and is to blame for my VTEC addiction :twisted: :lol:
  2. M

CTR versus Me with new plates

Wow! Nice a shiny 8) Got a few pics of that car here somewhere! (know the first owner :wink: )
  3. M

Tom Tom Go version updates/speed camera updates!

I have a CD in my sweaty hands that has all the latest firmware updates for TomTom Go (300/500 & 700) and Navigator and Mobile :wink: It also has speedcams, 1000's of POI's, full list of celebrity voices, and 100's of splash screens 8) Don't mind copying the CD for a small fee (to...
  4. M

The chav's have arrived

What do :?: :P :lol: Not sure who's laughing more, Us lot on here or the shop that sold him and probably fitted the decals!
  5. M

Mr Unhelpful works for Honda.

Neil's the main parts guy, but will still be able to sort out warranty problems etc 8) Definatley worth a trip down the A2/M2 into Canterbury :!:
  6. M

Mr Unhelpful works for Honda.

Which dealer mate? Got mine (in 2002) from Barrets in Canterbury, first class service, and helpful and very understanding staff (let me use their workshop, tools and alarm guy's know how to fit a hands free kit with no charge 8) ) Ask for Neil, a fellow petrolhead who has attended a...
  7. M

J's Racing Full Titanium Exhaust System

Where does Guy say he's fitted it to his own car? :wink:
  8. M

CPL in Max power!

:lol: :lol: Familiar with the Sheppy/Sittingbourne lingo I see!! :wink: :lol:
  9. M

where to buy tyres online

Lol... Not the biggest fan of Kwikfit either mate!! Had just picked up my newly repaired 106 (had a shunt on the M11 :? ) and was asking about a new tyre at Kwikfit when 1 of the workers reversed another customers car into the front of mine :evil: Was about 6 years ago though and had'nt used...
  10. M

where to buy tyres online

Do what I did........ Get an online quote for supply and fitting at a local to you tyre fitters from Mytyres, phone your local Kwikfit with the price and they should beat any locally fitted price you can come up with 8) I did this with Kwikfit in Canterbury and all they asked was for...
  11. M

He's crashed...

Glad your ok mate!! :) :shock: :shock: Do we need to know what you and the missus do behind closed doors? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
  12. M

Returning to standard...

Looks like I'm going to be getting my hands dirty on Saturday Rob! :wink:
  13. M

My CTR. One year on a diet of mods.

:? They still sell these? I remember a couple of years back, CTR owners with Quickshift's having problems with them breaking where you have the jubilee clip :? and due to the position of them they suffer from terrible heatsoak, losing you a fair bit of BHP over standard :shock...
  14. M

18" Wheels and AEM added!!! (pics)

Am sure he's looking forward to it :wink: :lol: If you need a hand, give me a yell :!:
  15. M

My pleasure matey :) Did Paul give you a hand or did you do without him? (thinks back to sweltering day last summer, huge hangover & laying over a red hot CTR engine :wink: )
  16. M

Pictures of my New Spoon N1

Love the small crouching bloke badge on the left side of your boot :wink: :lol:
  17. M

Looking good Stu 8) Makes me miss my silver beast :cry: He sure is! Just a shame recent events mean he has to sell his CTR :(
Back