• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

I really like that pal!
  2. J

My 03 NHB Type R

Thanks a lot mate, yeah I was over the moon to pick one up with such low mileage! I am heavily into my detailing so I will b able to get the car to a clean condition but with this being my first black car I am realising what a pain they can be to keep that way lol.
  3. J

My 03 NHB Type R

Thanks a lot mate! Cheers dude, yeah the bay is in decent nick, bit of elbow grease, and few hours will see it in good shape!
  4. J

My 03 NHB Type R

Hello everyone! I thought it was about time that I created a progress thread for my Civic Type R after owning it for over 3 weeks now. A little bit about me, I come from owning a string of French hot hatches the last being a mint Clio 172 Cup and before that a Saxo VTS. However I am no stranger...
  5. J

Jaf's Milano Red EP3

God work mate, I do love a clean Milano.
  6. J

o_o - Cosmic Grey EP3

Nice Cosmic mate, loving the premier Recaro's!
  7. J

Urgent tape removal help!

I'm really not to sure where you would be able to pick some up from to be honest dude, all of the stockists I know are internet based. :confused: Are there any local detailing firms to you?
  8. J

Urgent tape removal help!

As Dazza said dude try a cent tar/glue remover such as Tardis, or auto finesse glue/tar remover. Spray it on and then leave it to dwell for a few mins, then use a micro fibre to wipe over the area and if necessary repeat the process. If there is any 'marring' left in the paint this should...
  9. J

EP3 New ep3. Mod shopping list!

Spending some money on some decent tyres should be one of the first things to consider buying in my opinion (it certainly is for me as I have only had my Type R for 10 days or so). You cant go wrong with Eagle F1as', bridgestone RE050's, conti contact sport 5's etc and they are all good for...
  10. J

What would these be like?

I agree with Jimbo to be honest dude, and have learnt in the past that you get what you pay for...literally. If its a case of waiting to save a little longer to get something quality than so be it.
  11. J

best springs for ep3

No problem dude, you can't go wrong with either the Eibach Pro kit or Sportline/ABP kit it just depends on the drop you are looking for really.
  12. J

best springs for ep3

It says that that Cosmic had the ABP Eibach's fitted which IIRC lowers roughly 30mm. There should be loads of threads regarding ABP Eibach springs ;)
  13. J

EP3 Gearbox noise in reverse.

Yeah its normal dude, My brother has had 2 EP3's which made the same 'noise' in reverse and my EP3 makes the same 'noise' too, its the norm I think.
  14. J

Dazaturbo's dc5

Love the DC5 dude looks like a nice tidy example! These are really growing on me.
  15. J

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

I love you S2000 mate and the progress you have made with it! It is a car that is on my 'must own list'! Whats your plans for the future with it?
  16. J

Musical itg

My brother has had two EP3's and has had an ITG maxogen on both, they are great bits of kit imo. He didnt come across the musical noise though lol.
  17. J

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Great read so far Loxy, love the colour of your FD. The more I see pics of them the more and more I like them!
  18. J

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

Great thread Lewis I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through it, you have a very nice Cosmic on your hands! Do you have any more plans for it? Hows that rallye of yours too? I used to be an big user of Saxp back when I had my VTS and adored your Indigo :twisted:
  19. J

EP3 First ep3

Looks like a very nice car mate enjoy it. The only thing I feel facelift models need is pre facelift rear lights but of course that is imo.
  20. J

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

Nice 30th Anni dude i"ll keep an eye out for more progress. I would kill for a set of anniversary Recaro's!
  21. J

FN2 Suspension Question

I have not had any first hand experience with Meister R coilover units, however the thing that alot of people fail to remember when fitting coilovers to their car is that they NEED to be set up correctly to get the best out of them. This usually consists of actually fitting the coilovers, then...
  22. J

EP3 Sloppy Gearstick

Thanks for that dude and thanks for that link which will come in handy! I was expecting more than that to be fair so will definatly consider replacing this. ;)
  23. J

EP3 Sloppy Gearstick

Would anybody happen to know the price of the selector unit from Honda?
Back