• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kully FN2 Mugen

FK2 FK2 Track Day Discussion

8:20 for B2G ... Nice the car looks so composed! Almost uneventful to drive... But still a very nice tidy lap Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Kully FN2 Mugen

Matty's Ep3 Turbo... RPF1 reps & AR-1's fitted..

Quality! ** send a pic of the graph on mine later for comparison.. With a charger it's such a linear power line and peak power is at the red line. I had abit of a play with a TVR Tuscan on the way home 2nd to 4th gear and he got a big shock when little Honda Civic was filling his mirrors haha...
  3. Kully FN2 Mugen

A couple of very dodgy vid clips that I'm recording from my laptop screen Coz they still on the camera... https://vimeo.com/165366768 An the next one was taken on my phone during the same power run... Figure on the screen shows 404whp but the software then adjusts it because of atmospheric...
  4. Kully FN2 Mugen

Jus had the charger oil an filter changed and a new belt which made all the difference! Guys at TTS put it on the dyno for a power run before an after 350whp before and 389whp after... Will try to upload vids later... Well happy though!! So that means around 450bhp at the crank Sent from my...
  5. Kully FN2 Mugen

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

You going on a diet too ?
  6. Kully FN2 Mugen

Car must be a beast now!! My fn2 supposedly has 370bhp at the wheels... Iv had it over a year an done a fair bit to it myself too but never had it tested on the rollers. May give street racers a call if you recommend them as being very trust worthy. An as with these cars there's always...
  7. Kully FN2 Mugen

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Still not seen a fk2 on the Rd! It's proving to be a pretty rare car. And I've been looking for 1 to have a bit of a race with lol. Anyone had a bit of a play against a golf R or BMW 235... My bro just took delivery of his Golf R over the weekend... It's pretty nice! And he was going around...
  8. Kully FN2 Mugen

Mate it's really comin on nice! I get a slight vibration when braking in my fn2 from over 70-80... Changed the rear discs n pads n maybe it helped abit. Not too sure now, may be a number of things front discs, bushes, wheel bearing... So I kinda live with it ... It's only very slight anyway...
  9. Kully FN2 Mugen

You've done all that weight reduction but left the sounds in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Kully FN2 Mugen

You went for 18's... Any specific reason? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Kully FN2 Mugen

Looks amazing bazza!!! Gettin very tempted the more I see. But still to come up against 1 on the road and try to get abit of a race with it ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Kully FN2 Mugen

Mate pretty sweet job on the weight reduction! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Kully FN2 Mugen

Car looks sexy... Black on black. Almost ordered an BMW M2 last week. But a 2 year wait and finding out its actually not going to be a limited run of cars put me off! But for around £45k it's a lot of car and power! Dealers are limited to about 3 cars per year. Tried to get them to put me up...
  14. Kully FN2 Mugen

FN2 is it worth getting light weight flywheel with clutch change?

Mate the guys at Grinspeed are Mfactory authorised dealers. If they are getting to the clutch you may aswell have the Mfactory flywheel fitted too. My car is supercharged so didn't notice too much difference but i think it's just under 1kg lighter than oem one and on spinning mass it's a good...
  15. Kully FN2 Mugen

FK2 FK2 used at track day

Hey guys.. I got invited to test out the fk2 type r a couple of months back and thought I'd share abit with you. Was at Bedford autodrome, very nice of Chiswick Honda to invite me down as a potential buyer. I'm on my 6th CTR so I love the way they drive! The new car although quick! (Hitting...
  16. Kully FN2 Mugen

installing mugen fenders on my fn2

Thanks mate! They are not on their web site but I have just sent me an email so let's see what they can do.. ** keep you posted too [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Kully FN2 Mugen

installing mugen fenders on my fn2

I'm looking into the same thing but the original Mugen ones are pretty pricy.. Do you know of anyone who does the Mugen wings and bonnet for the fn2 but at a reasonable price? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back