• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Neil_Jay

Faulty window and Cruise control

Today i was traveling along the motor way pressed for cruise control the light come up i press the button to set it and nothing. I recently had a new clutch fitted i have looked around the clutch and all the wires are clipped in. Then i go out again and arrive back at home with my windows down i...
  2. Neil_Jay

Front end creak fn2

Last month a scratchy sort of creak developed from what it sounds like offside front suspension then it disappeared over the weekend it has come back louder i have had the car jacked up and suspension looks like new i have done a lot of work recently underneath so i know sub frame bolts are...
  3. Neil_Jay

Fn2 vtec intermittent

Hi guys not really sure whats going on with my car these days had that many faults im starting to give up only had the car 4 month fixed most now im left with this at top of the list Sometimes my vtec kicks in nicely at 6k other times it can be at 7k iv even had a mad boost at 7.5k a couple of...
  4. Neil_Jay

Sump guard

today i did my first oil change on newly purchased Fn2 and seen there was no sump guard had a quick scan on the web and discovered honda want £300 for a new one has anyone else had this problem and managed to source one cheaper. Is there any repercussions of not having this on that i should know...
  5. Neil_Jay

Door Hinge (wind stopper thing)

Hi there i have just opened my passenger door and heard a creaking noise then seen a rivet kind of thing fall on the floor now the door is slack and I'm worried if the wind catches it I'm in big trouble i can't find a thread on here about it or on google maybe because I'm not sure how to word...
  6. Neil_Jay

My Fn2 First, My First Type R

I Have been toying with the ideas of EP3, FN2, S2000 for 6months now i ideally wanted FD2 but money was an issue so i finally made my mind up on FN2 and went ahead and got one. i do not regret my decision Me editing picture haha The day i got the car these are the only pictures i have...
Back