• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nodwardo

EP3 dash bulbs

Hi guys Wheres the best place to get bulbs for the ep3 dash? Need some for the heater control module bit and the bit where the a/c, heated rear window switch is in the centre? Cheers
  2. nodwardo

EP3 Coilovers

Hi guys. Had a preductive day today working on this civic! Changed my bonnet for a carbon wrapped one, looks a million times better than a scratchex dented silver one, and also set my coilovers up. Driving home the night i bought it, the car would sometimes throw you over to the right...
  3. nodwardo

EP3 central locking issue

Thanks mate. Ill give it a go. Qith not using the car atm until its done it may be a while before i do that lol!thanks again!!
  4. nodwardo

3M Headlight Restoration Kit & Results

Invested!!saves buying new ones!!
  5. nodwardo

3M Headlight Restoration Kit & Results

Unbelievable! Where do you get these kits from as mine are looking a bit minging lol!
  6. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 Steering Problem - Video of Possible Steering Rack Problem Added!!

I had a funny one onnmy last type r. The engine mount didnt even have a bolt through it! Who knows why that was left like that!!
  7. nodwardo

No ideas anyone?
  8. nodwardo

Hi guys Finally bought myself another type r ep3!!!! An issue i yave encounteresdtoday. I stripped the interior and centre console out today to clean it all properly etc and ive put it all back in. Went to lock the car with the button on the fob, the indicators flash but the car doesnt...
  9. nodwardo

EP3 Type R ebay induction kit.. IT WORKS!!

I know this is an old post but is there a link for this kit
  10. nodwardo

EP3 new car!!

Hello again guys Right the time has come and im going to collect my new car on friday. Its a satin silver pre facelift 02 ep3 type r. FSH few little mods all the relevant stuff in place and got it at a steal. Cannot wait!! Its comes with the dc5 wheels again which now mean i will have 2...
  11. nodwardo

EP3 hydro dipping/powdercoating or painting

Thanks loxy. No trading will go on untill i speak to you first lol. I would invest in my own but this guy is sort of a friend of a friend and if theres enough guys want things doing he could sort a 'group buy' type scenario out. Sorry if ive treaded on someones feet as this is already being...
  12. nodwardo

Forgot to add, unsure on prices as of yet, was just going to see if theres much interest before i go ahead and do mine and post some pics of it
  13. nodwardo

Hi guys After recently breaking my ep3 ive got a few bits left. 1 being the rocker cover. I was thinking of either hydrodipping carbon, painting/powder coating it. Colour isnt decided but more than likley red so i have a nice bling one when i find another car i want. Anyway point of this...
  14. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 discoveries

Yeah i think your right. Ill see what comes along and what is affordable as i dont want to have credit on a car. Id rather it be mine lol! They are easily affordable just have to wait a little longer
  15. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 discoveries

Thanks for the link, very interesting and alot of mixed opinions.i like them all to be honest haha but with a small budget i dont want another dog. Ill save a bit more,i have in the region of 2500 now but is it worth putting another 1k in when the car will depreciate to 2k anyway. Or buy a 2k...
  16. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 discoveries

Hi chaps You all know ive broke my type r and am now left with just a few bits :(. Anyway on stripping the car down, im kind of glad it bust because it turned out to be a bit of a dog underneath, cable ties everywhere, funny looking nuts holding things together, dodgy welding etc etc...
  17. nodwardo

EP3 new plans!

Yeahhhh!i love them!
  18. nodwardo

EP3 new plans!

Well guys sad to say i had to bust my type r, but ive sold most of the bits in 2 days so ill be on the lookout for another one soon! Cant wait!!
  19. nodwardo

EP3 the ep3 is dead

No problem mate thanks. Yeah its a gutter but hasnt put me off. Ill buy another once this has gone :)
  20. nodwardo

sellingggg

I cant post in the selling section so can i put them in here for it to be moved? Cheers
  21. nodwardo

EP3 the ep3 is dead

Yeah 500 quid mate. But by the time ive messed in buying gaskets etc i may aswell do the chain again etc so its just not worth the effort id rather bust it and buy another one lol.
  22. nodwardo

EP3 the ep3 is dead

Feel like topping myself.honestly.
  23. nodwardo

EP3 the ep3 is dead

Found out today after replacing the shells the crank has a crack in it. So its getting bust. Not worth fixing! All parts available!
  24. nodwardo

EP3 Thank the lord. My EP3 lives to fight another day!

Haha aye was it mate! I deen it on the ramp today and fell in love again haha. Be a few weeks before its out yet though as have a few plans, new manifold and exhaust, wheels refurbed, new tyres, new brakes, bits and bobs painted . So a long way to go yet lol!
  25. nodwardo

EP3 Thank the lord. My EP3 lives to fight another day!

Update on the knock guys Been stripped down today and it was piston number 3 with the issue. The shell(bearing) had a split to one side of it and a curly wurly bit of metal attached. Luckily it hadnt spun and luckily that little bit hasnt fell off and floated around and caused chaos in...
  26. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 build number

Yeah your right there! Dont see the point in having a 'build' number if it means nothing. I used to have a mk1 focus RS and that was build number 4351. Which actually meant it was one of the youngest. They were numbered as they came off the production line. Theoretically if Honda did treat this...
  27. nodwardo

EP3 How Many EP3 Type R's

51 plate number 270.wierd.
  28. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 build number

That sounds about right haha. Does that go the same for the integra? My mate has a white dc2 type r which is number 40 in that colour. Probably is!
  29. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 build number

Wowza. Imagine being the owner of the very first 1. Probably the same as the other 20000 lol
  30. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 build number

Hi all Just a quick one again lol, does the build number of and EP3 alter its value? As mine is currently in bits and awaiting an outcome, i stumbled across the build number on the centre console. Mine is number 270. Ive never seen a CTR with thid low of a number.
  31. nodwardo

EP3 My EP3 decisions/or not as the case may be

Ive been looking, not alot about and what is about has a massive variation lol. Ill see what happens monday and hopefully it will be saved!
  32. nodwardo

I have been told a few times to do this mate lol. Is it just a staight swal or is there mountains of work involved? Im a stress head and eager to get started which ever way it goes lol
  33. nodwardo

Just a quick one guys If worst comes to worst and my engine has spun a bearing and its completely goosed i have 3 options 1. Bust the car and get my money back and buy another EP3 2. Pay for the rebuild or new engine 3. Take the car home strip the engine myself, and rebuild it that...
  34. nodwardo

EP3 bloody EP3!!!

Shells are getting replaced on monday and hopefully that will solve it. If not there will be a post with sh*t loads of bits lol
  35. nodwardo

ep3 update.

Ohhh lord well i hope its not too serious when its opened up today. Ill keep you posted once its done!
  36. nodwardo

EP3 bloody EP3!!!

No ideas anyone?
  37. nodwardo

EP3 bloody EP3!!!

Also would the knock become more apparant if you revved it? As it does stop when in the revs, driving and in neutral???
  38. nodwardo

ep3 update.

Ive already messaged him mate to no avail. Shock!! To be honest when i drove it on viewing all was fine, no knocking or anything unusual apart from the gearbox that is. This may be 'out there' but after my little mishap, could spinning the car cause the oil to lift enough to run the bearing...
  39. nodwardo

EP3 bloody EP3!!!

Hi mate. Not net yet. It will be stripped tomorrow ready for the bearing. My mechanic reckons its the little bearing but as you know, all will be told when its stripped. Im absolutely sick right this moment. I just hope this bearing solves it. Luckily i havnt drove far so it may be ok. Its not...
  40. nodwardo

EP3 bloody EP3!!!

Hi guys Had my gearbox rebuilt today with synchrotech carbon synchros. All done and dusted and put back into the car only to find out the 'rattle' wasnt just the gearbox, its the bottom end. Going to collect a small end bearing tomorrow and replace it as thats the goosed bit and hopefully...
  41. nodwardo

ep3 update.

Well guys gearbox has been rebuilt today so that is all back on the car. Only to get the call ' your bottom end is knocking its tits off'. F*ck sake. Going to try and change the small end bearing tomorroe as thats the bit thats knocking and hopefully that will sort it. If not it will be...
  42. nodwardo

ep3 update!

Hi guys Just an update on my ep3. After the little mishap on the drive home sunday night, i have started buying bits for my car. As i bought the car with a knackered gear box, today arrived my new synchros, only the carbon ones! Oh yes! The car goes in tomorroe for the gearbox rebuild...
Back