• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nodwardo

EP3 dash bulbs

Hi guys Wheres the best place to get bulbs for the ep3 dash? Need some for the heater control module bit and the bit where the a/c, heated rear window switch is in the centre? Cheers
  2. nodwardo

EP3 Coilovers

Hi guys. Had a preductive day today working on this civic! Changed my bonnet for a carbon wrapped one, looks a million times better than a scratchex dented silver one, and also set my coilovers up. Driving home the night i bought it, the car would sometimes throw you over to the right...
  3. nodwardo

EP3 central locking issue

Hi guys Finally bought myself another type r ep3!!!! An issue i yave encounteresdtoday. I stripped the interior and centre console out today to clean it all properly etc and ive put it all back in. Went to lock the car with the button on the fob, the indicators flash but the car doesnt...
  4. nodwardo

EP3 new car!!

Hello again guys Right the time has come and im going to collect my new car on friday. Its a satin silver pre facelift 02 ep3 type r. FSH few little mods all the relevant stuff in place and got it at a steal. Cannot wait!! Its comes with the dc5 wheels again which now mean i will have 2...
  5. nodwardo

EP3 hydro dipping/powdercoating or painting

Hi guys After recently breaking my ep3 ive got a few bits left. 1 being the rocker cover. I was thinking of either hydrodipping carbon, painting/powder coating it. Colour isnt decided but more than likley red so i have a nice bling one when i find another car i want. Anyway point of this...
  6. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 discoveries

Hi chaps You all know ive broke my type r and am now left with just a few bits :(. Anyway on stripping the car down, im kind of glad it bust because it turned out to be a bit of a dog underneath, cable ties everywhere, funny looking nuts holding things together, dodgy welding etc etc...
  7. nodwardo

EP3 new plans!

Well guys sad to say i had to bust my type r, but ive sold most of the bits in 2 days so ill be on the lookout for another one soon! Cant wait!!
  8. nodwardo

sellingggg

I cant post in the selling section so can i put them in here for it to be moved? Cheers
  9. nodwardo

EP3 the ep3 is dead

Found out today after replacing the shells the crank has a crack in it. So its getting bust. Not worth fixing! All parts available!
  10. nodwardo

EP3 Thank the lord. My EP3 lives to fight another day!

Update on the knock guys Been stripped down today and it was piston number 3 with the issue. The shell(bearing) had a split to one side of it and a curly wurly bit of metal attached. Luckily it hadnt spun and luckily that little bit hasnt fell off and floated around and caused chaos in...
  11. nodwardo

EP3 EP3 build number

Hi all Just a quick one again lol, does the build number of and EP3 alter its value? As mine is currently in bits and awaiting an outcome, i stumbled across the build number on the centre console. Mine is number 270. Ive never seen a CTR with thid low of a number.
  12. nodwardo

EP3 My EP3 decisions/or not as the case may be

Just a quick one guys If worst comes to worst and my engine has spun a bearing and its completely goosed i have 3 options 1. Bust the car and get my money back and buy another EP3 2. Pay for the rebuild or new engine 3. Take the car home strip the engine myself, and rebuild it that...
  13. nodwardo

EP3 bloody EP3!!!

Hi guys Had my gearbox rebuilt today with synchrotech carbon synchros. All done and dusted and put back into the car only to find out the 'rattle' wasnt just the gearbox, its the bottom end. Going to collect a small end bearing tomorrow and replace it as thats the goosed bit and hopefully...
  14. nodwardo

ep3 update.

Well guys gearbox has been rebuilt today so that is all back on the car. Only to get the call ' your bottom end is knocking its tits off'. F*ck sake. Going to try and change the small end bearing tomorroe as thats the bit thats knocking and hopefully that will sort it. If not it will be...
  15. nodwardo

ep3 update!

Hi guys Just an update on my ep3. After the little mishap on the drive home sunday night, i have started buying bits for my car. As i bought the car with a knackered gear box, today arrived my new synchros, only the carbon ones! Oh yes! The car goes in tomorroe for the gearbox rebuild...
Back