• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Type R Aircon

I'm aware that when the AC button is on, it remains on when the fans are turned off and on. What i'm trying to explain is that say you have the fans on half way, no AC and the fans directed at your face. As soon as I turn the fans to full and change the direction to windscreen, the other Type...
  2. L

Type R Aircon

I have aircon fitted. I only noticed it do it when I was in another Type R and tried to do it in mine and it didn't work. Hmmm!
  3. L

Type R Aircon

How do I enable the aircon to come on when I turn the blowers to full and turn the dial to windscreen demist? It's an 02 Type R.
  4. L

My Nighthawk

Nah no plans for further mods yet. Like the way they look standard.
  5. L

My Nighthawk

Few pictures of my car. Taken with my phone so excuse the poor quality. Had the car for 12 months now, still love driving it. Standard apart from an AEM CAI, love the sound this kit makes. Have also changed the stereo, Pioneer DEH-P8600 and have some Alpine Type-R components up front...
Back