• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. IB_Bangin

Clutch/flywheel problem

Hi all, I have an 05 with 40k miles and my clutch has gone. I took it into he stealers today and they say the clutch is excessively worn and that I have some scoring on the flywheel and both need changing. I'm Surprised for a few of reasons 1) I've had it since new and don't thrash it...
  2. IB_Bangin

been pranged - hit & run!

Hi, well i was at a mates house last night, had a few beers and generally had a good night. Until.... bout 3am, I heard car moving pretty quick, screech and bang, car reversing then more screeching tyres. i got up looked out of the window, my car looked ok, so i went back to sleep, only to...
  3. IB_Bangin

Road Angel Advice needed please :-)

ok, i went out today after (hopefully) avoiding 2 mobile laser vans in 4 days and bought me a road angel 2. I'm getting it hard-wired next week (I'd do it myself but i don't want to see my pride and joy go up in flames!), so I'm looking for a bit of advice in positioning it. I know in the...
Back