• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CivicChick

Strange noise and mechanics can't find anything

Got a rather odd noise coming from the car (CTR '05 plate) no matter what gear you're in and possibly just as and when it wants to make this noise. Although today we kind of thought it was just doing it on acceleration. It's an odd tinny type noise. I've taken it to my local garage where someone...
  2. CivicChick

Double din set up (Post pictures)

Many people got a double din unit? Whether you got a touch screen or full on radio set up I'd like to see photos please and feedback. This is something I've thought about before I even paid for my car but now I'm uncertain due to negative vibes like "It'll be open to theives" or what not. Thoughts?
  3. CivicChick

Are my brake calipers beyond painting?

I've been doing a lot of research in to painting brake calipers and I think mine are well overdue a good spruce up. I'd ideally like to go purple but 1. I can't seem to find the right paint and 2. They're already dirty/rusty red!! Found this website as Foliatec was recommended by some one else...
  4. CivicChick

My first car CTR '05 plate NHB

I just picked my very first pride and joy up last Sunday. Been driving 2yrs this month and this is my first proper car that I've brought myself! (Been driving my partners Toyota Aygo '08 all this time.) I gave him a wash tonight because since Sunday all the driving I've done it's been raining...
  5. CivicChick

Wind deflectors for EP3

This seems to be an easy mod for most so I'm going to start with wind deflectors as I think they'll suit my black colour. Just I don't know where to buy from as there's so many on Ebay at very different prices. My budget is obviously not huge for something like this but I don't want to skimp on...
Back