• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

My Black FN2 Type R

Well, Thought i'd share some pics of my FN2. Been off work this week so managed to get the car to the bodyshop to have the Mugen front splitter, rear diffuser and front grille painted and fitted. Really pleased with the look of the car now. Sets it off with the Mugen rear wing and vented...
  2. P

FN2 Fitting Mugen body parts

I'm still undecided what to do in this area but the answers here may help sway my decision. My car already has the Mugen front vented wings and the Mugen spoiler so i was considering completing the look with the front splitter and rear splitter/bumper extension with the circular tail pipes...
  3. P

FN2 Speedo running a little high

HI All, I've noticed that my Speedo is running around 4-5 miles an hour out at the high side. I calibrated this with a GPS speedo and when the car says for instance 60, the GPS says 55-56. Is this a common thing with these cars? The only other thing i can think of that would cause this is...
  4. P

FN2 FN2 Double Din conversion. Anyone done this?

Hi all, as the title says, just wondering if anyone has done this and wondering how easy it was. Been looking at the kits in eBay and the insert does not look textured like the oem stereo. Also wondering about the loss of use with the steering wheel controls and what happens with the clock...
  5. P

FN2 How should i drive my Type R? Techies?

I know thuis sounds like a really daft question but i'll tell you why i'm asking. A few year ago i knew a guy who had some engine trouble with his type R. He had the car to Honda who told him that he "wasn't driving the car aggresively enough" which resulted in the engine going funny. Now, i...
  6. P

FN2 how do I get a spare key transponder for my FN2?

Hi all, Just got my FN2 a week ago and my most pressing issue is it didn't come with a spare key. I also don't seem to have the bit of plastic the manual talks about. Now, I've never lost a key in my life but have always had a spare just for piece of mind. Anyone know how I could go...
Back