• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

My UKDM Milano red ITR

Thanks, my 4g was terrible so it wasn't me on the tunes. Colour combo on the rocker wasn't intentional tbh, it was yellow when I bought it and NGKs just happen to be blue aha. Never noticed the mileage in the pic but I might claim it was intentional now!
  2. M

My UKDM Milano red ITR

Haven't updated this in a while. Not a huge amount of progress but slowly getting there. Got my personal wheel in. SRS light is still on after fitting the resistor so if anyone knows how to get rid of it that would be great. Went to a track day at snetterton with my 6two1 buddies. Decided to...
  3. M

Snetterton April 29th

Sounds like you've got a bit of work to do! i just need to fit my steering wheel once the third boss turns up and put my polybushed wishbone/lcas on. once I've got my racing driver tekkers on lockdown you're welcome to come for a lap. Just to warn you, the back end does like to step out every...
  4. M

Snetterton April 29th

DC2 and a eg VTI, might have another two tegs joining us as well. Pinkslips? :P It's my first track day so you may want to avoid the red Integra aha!
  5. M

Snetterton April 29th

Anyone else here going? Noticed a few Hondas on the list.
  6. M

My UKDM Milano red ITR

Cheers guys. You will have seen it on 6two1, I'm up there quite a bit and I'll be going to snetterton with Adam (the owner) on the 29th. Wheels aren't to everyone's taste, a bit marmite really. I've got to say they do look better in person and I just wanted to be a bit different. £400 with tyres...
  7. M

My UKDM Milano red ITR

Hellooo! I'm Morgan and i'm from colchester. Have a 2000 ITR in milano red. Anyway, breif history. (sorry for the insta pics, I often forget I own a DSLR) How it all started... Car had previously been owned by another enthusiast, had spoon brakes, TE37s ect. Most of that was sold off...
Back