• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TheDon

Weird noise when starting??

Hey all, I got a bit of an issue with my EP3, when I start my car after its been sat for like 6 or so hours, it starts fine but it makes a weird noise as if I am holding the key to the start posting for too long or it sounds as if the starter motor ticks over too much. Does anyone know what...
  2. TheDon

TheDon's EP3 Build

Hey all, Just thought I would start my progress thread, I purchased my EP3 about 3 weeks ago and I am absolutely loving it!!, I have quite a bit planned so will keep updating this. 1st thing I added was a tow hook that I won on eBay for a very good price! Debadged and relocated the Type R...
  3. TheDon

EP3 It's nice to be joining the Honda crew!

Hey all, I just though I would introduce myself, I purchased my EP3 about 3 weeks ago, I have been signed up on the epcivic forum since which is pretty much dedicated to EP2's only. I stumbled across this forum last night and signed up straight away!. Here is my EP3. Sent from my Galaxy Note 4
Back