• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Aarons DC5

Noted will get some more bulbs thanks.
  2. A

Aarons DC5

Been a while since i updated this so thought i would share what i have upto recently. I have Bought some Fuch Titan S engine oil, Oil filter, MFT 3 gearbox oil and some magnetic drain plugs so hopefully gets done in next couple of weeks when my mates off would do myself but we are exchanging...
  3. A

Aarons DC5

Yeah was from capital seating, orderered at 7am Thursday and had them by lunch time on Friday. Never driven an EP3 mate
  4. A

Aarons DC5

So on Thursday morning i ordered some seat covers and a replacement bolster for drivers seat, arrived on friday very happy with the quick delivery! So gave the car a clean inside and got the seats covers on. Was going to reuse the original bit of fabric for the bolster but on second thought...
  5. A

Aarons DC5

Aye the heights fine, scrape here and there with the exhaust but no big problem. Had wondered about coilovers but no intention of seeing a track so no point doing that. Yeah im really happy with it and be even happier once i get the bits in the first post sorted out!
  6. A

Aarons DC5

Oh yeah i forgot to say, darren had said to me he thought it was lowered but when they had a look couldnt find any markings to confirm, wasnt to bothered as intending to get spoon springs at some point :)
  7. A

Aarons DC5

Thanks dude, was Darren who i dealt with also who was great answered all questions and made sure i got exactly what i was wanting.
  8. A

Aarons DC5

So after near enough i four month wait i finally got to pick up my DC5 from Torque GT on the 28th of July. Absolutely delighted with it and very happy with the service from Torque GT! The car is an 02 plate with c pack, i got the car with 70000 miles already upto 71000 with the 600 mile drive...
  9. A

Temporary Insurance

Magic thanks for replies will just go ahead with a new policy :)
  10. A

Temporary Insurance

Hi looking for some advice on short term insurance. Looking at this because my insurance runs out next week around a month before im meant to get my DC5 so was thinking of getting this just to cover me until then if it was possible. Im 22 so are there any companys anyone can recommend that are...
  11. A

FN2 Average age?

Im 22 have a wee boy and bought my DC5, mrs wanted a saloon but im the only one who drives so got the car i wanted :)
  12. A

Nighthawk Black Integra Type R DC5

Looks Awesome :) im currently awaiting my DC5 from Torque GT as well
Back