• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jak

EP3 Rear caliper assistance

Hey guys, Gotta replace the rear calipers on my '02 EP3 but looking on ebay a reconditioned pair is £150 which seems pretty reasonable! But was wondering if any of rear calipers on the previous gen civics or other Hondas for that matter will fit? Logic dictates maybe as they used the same...
  2. Jak

Steering wheel questions

Hey guys/girls, Has anybody had their steering wheel re-trimmed? If so where did you go and how much did you pay? On a side note what's a good size of aftermarket steering wheel? Been looking at 320mm flat. Any suggestions? Cheers :D
  3. Jak

Signs of a dead cat?!

Hey guys, Had a problem a few months ago with constant fault codes popping up regarding both O2 sensors. I replaced the sensors and shes been running perfectly until now. Milage is 102k with original cat and I purchased the car last November with 96k. Seems very soon for the sensors to...
  4. Jak

Jumpy EP3 and idle problems

Hi guys, For about 2 months, my ep3 has been quite aggressively jumpy with light revs (mainly 2nd). At the time my EML was on and a diagnostic tool said it was running too rich. So I replaced the post cat sensor as that's more likely to fail due to heat exposure. I would also like to mention...
  5. Jak

EP3 Wilwood Brake caliper upgrade

Hey guys, I'm considering my next upgrade to be some Wilwood DPHA calipers with braided hoses and Ferodo pads. Can anyone confirm for me if they are a straight fit to an EP3 (american civic SI is listed on their site, are these the same fitment?)
Back